Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Players Flighting Each Other

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
They're going to have to honour contracts that'll amount to a wage bill in the region of 30-40 million for the next 2-3 seasons if they finish rock bottom. Transfers fees of a similar order aren't refundable on failure either.

Interested to know how you know about our players contracts? Most of the high earners like Chamakh(guessing he earns the most) are on one year deals or season long loans. A sensible approach I'd say..

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
120 mill will be welcome for sure but they won't see much change from it once they've invested in their near derelict dump and payed their wage bill for this season.

I'm jealous that they've got to the top flight when in a far worse state than us in terms of budget and infrastructure, especially now as the Championship looks a damn sight tougher than last year to escape...it's sour grapes that they got there by doing us in the playoffs that makes me hate them so, I remember a conversation I had with Buzzer a few years back where he was telling me that he properly loathed palace. Serious hatred, whereas I used to just pity their supporters and had difficulty taking them seriously. After events last season, after Judas, after the diving and cheating, after the embarrassment at the Amex and our arrogant and naive performances, after Hammonds open goal miss and Calderons shitty input in the 2nd leg, after their fans crowing and twattishness I now have a righteous, near zealous visceral ballsaching hate for them.

I hate the twats who come on here acting all matey when really they are laughing at us, I loathe their manager, their fans and their chairman. May their balls turn square and fester at the corners. The ****ing bellend lot of them.

You were right Lee.

Pretty much sums it up for me too. In the past I would not physically retch if I found out someone supported them, I might even spend a few moments chatting and joshing with them.

Those days are gone. I used to laugh at them in their colourful jester suits, seeing them as the harlequins of the football league, now I wouldn't piss in their mouths if their teeth were on fire. They're still ludicrous but now theyre edged with flinty hate.

I even walked out on a fit bird who I was nailed on with because I found out she was a sth at shithurst. Left the poor cow snivelling into her Nandos.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
*bells ring and red lights flash at Loser Towers*

CPFCG: They've started another thread about us. TO THE KEYBOARD! Whose turn is it?

Eaglesdestroyseagulls: I'll take this one boss. I'VE GOT AN AMUSING JPEG TO SHARE!

CPFCG: Fair enough but I'm coming in straight behind you for weighty factual back up. Where are 5-0 and Del Fenner?

Eaglesdestroyseagulls: Still hiding after one of them claimed the season was over in September and the other posted one day old travel news.

CPFCG: And se25?

Eaglesdestroyseagulls: Last seen with a packet of Andrex heading for a "comfort break"

CPFCG: Just the two of us for now. Let's do this thing....

The thing that I enjoy is their shitty little supporters slowly realising that although £120m is a great amount of money - it's what you do with it that counts. From the fantastic pre season optimism of "we don't care if we get relegated - we've set up for years to come" the cracks of realism are starting to shine through - getting beat every week , whether it's in the Prem or League Two, has a negative effect that filters through a Club. I note a lot of in house fighting , players & supporters, is already showing.

It was as if the Nigels have never looked at Wolves, Blackburn, Bolton etc and seen that reaching the Prem is NOT the answer to everything. A few years down the line it could be them in the lower leagues. They have failed to prepare and therefore should prepare to fail.:wink:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The beauty of the Palace situation is that Holloway has made SUCH a balls-up by signing SO MANY shit players that there isn't a cat in hell's chance of them staying up.

The longer Holloway remains in charge the better because the more cut adrift they'll be. Even if he were sacked today who in their right mind would go there with such a poor squad?

If insanity is a prerequisite for the job then that must put Di Canio in the running?

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
It's also interesting to see how they're slowly turning on Wurzel, he got them up and has spent the summer assembling a team of also Rans and journeymen who clearly cannot play together.

I accept that they didn't expect to get promoted and it caught them by surprise (witness the mad scramble on deadline day) so they didn't exactly prepare for the prem but, still, it's great to watch them self destruct every week is truly gratifying. As defeat follows defeat their heads are visibly dropping, their players don't look like they're enjoying it at all and Parrish has virtually stopped his tweets and posts on BBS as reality bites.

Good. Bunch of twats.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Interested to know how you know about our players contracts? Most of the high earners like Chamakh(guessing he earns the most) are on one year deals or season long loans. A sensible approach I'd say..

That's true. You've only got to pay Jedinak's wages for another 8 months. What's the going rate for a midfielder that can't pass to his own team mates these days?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Current managers in the bottom half of the Prem: Mackay, Moyes, Laudrup, Hughton, Hughes, Pardew, Allardyce and Jol. And Wurzel. How THE FVCK is he going to outwit any of those? It'd be like playing chess with a chimp who had already lost his queen.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Current managers in the bottom half of the Prem: Mackay, Moyes, Laudrup, Hughton, Hughes, Pardew, Allardyce and Jol. And Wurzel. How THE FVCK is he going to outwit any of those? It'd be like playing chess with a chimp who had already lost his queen.

The short answer? He isn't going to outwit them.

I reckon Wurzel will be out if there's two more defeats. Then Poyet can take his dream job and reunite with Judas.

CPFC G

Dec 24, 2011
That's true. You've only got to pay Jedinak's wages for another 8 months. What's the going rate for a midfielder that can't pass to his own team mates these days?

He will be out of contract so will go on a free :thumbsup:

120 mill will be welcome for sure but they won't see much change from it once they've invested in their near derelict dump and payed their wage bill for this season.

I'm jealous that they've got to the top flight when in a far worse state than us in terms of budget and infrastructure, especially now as the Championship looks a damn sight tougher than last year to escape...it's sour grapes that they got there by doing us in the playoffs that makes me hate them so, I remember a conversation I had with Buzzer a few years back where he was telling me that he properly loathed palace. Serious hatred, whereas I used to just pity their supporters and had difficulty taking them seriously. After events last season, after Judas, after the diving and cheating, after the embarrassment at the Amex and our arrogant and naive performances, after Hammonds open goal miss and Calderons shitty input in the 2nd leg, after their fans crowing and twattishness I now have a righteous, near zealous visceral ballsaching hate for them.

I hate the twats who come on here acting all matey when really they are laughing at us, I loathe their manager, their fans and their chairman. May their balls turn square and fester at the corners. The ****ing bellend lot of them.

You were right Lee.

....And relax!

Sainsburys3tescos1

Jul 18, 2012
The thing that I enjoy is their shitty little supporters slowly realising that although £120m is a great amount of money - it's what you do with it that counts. From the fantastic pre season optimism of "we don't care if we get relegated - we've set up for years to come" the cracks of realism are starting to shine through - getting beat every week , whether it's in the Prem or League Two, has a negative effect that filters through a Club. I note a lot of in house fighting , players & supporters, is already showing.

It was as if the Nigels have never looked at Wolves, Blackburn, Bolton etc and seen that reaching the Prem is NOT the answer to everything. A few years down the line it could be them in the lower leagues. They have failed to prepare and therefore should prepare to fail.:wink:

Listen shit for brains if only you had as much mouth around Selhurst? if we have the misfortune of playing you depraved Moulscomb slags again try it you'll enjoy having your gormless Kemptown mug embedded in the kerb.
As always talk of the lower leagues,Zzzzzz ifs and buts Bruno ,try living in the here and now and we all know what that means.
30 odd years of being in our shadow and trawling around everywhere we haven't been for a bloody long time .
We will go down barring a miracle but honestly I can't wait to play you lot millwall and clown town again and guess what you lot will give it the biggun and end up with chip fat around your chin again.
Enjoy your season and we will see you soon.

Bye and Regards Lord pillow biter.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Listen shit for brains if only you had as much mouth around Selhurst? if we have the misfortune of playing you depraved Moulscomb slags again try it you'll enjoy having your gormless Kemptown mug embedded in the kerb.
As always talk of the lower leagues,Zzzzzz ifs and buts Bruno ,try living in the here and now and we all know what that means.
30 odd years of being in our shadow and trawling around everywhere we haven't been for a bloody long time .
We will go down barring a miracle but honestly I can't wait to play you lot millwall and clown town again and guess what you lot will give it the biggun and end up with chip fat around your chin again.

What a strange person you must be.

I think they call that touching a nerve.

:D

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

I've read this three times, but still no luck, all I can conclude is this has been run through google translate, or it's a primitive cave language. Does anyone speak chimp?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Oooh dear :ban:

Cheerio :wave: :thumbsup: This place will be better without your delusion tbf :wave:

Ps was it your mouth on the kerb outside the Landsdown in Lewes? Think those palace had a bit too much mouth too :lol:

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

If someone is winding you up it's never sensible to show you have been wound up. It means they have won.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption

Oooooohhh someone's tired and tetchy :lolol: Top biting there fella.

Dowling93

Jun 22, 2009
Brighton

Cavemen with their cave paintings make more sense than you do. Obviously education isn't strongly encouraged in the vicinity of Selhurst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here