Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace owners - Pathetic.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As you know we haven't been there for 35 years.

You'll be able to boast about being in the top 2 divisions for over 35 years to the Crawley , Orient and Stevenage fans next season :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
:lolol:

ekzNV.jpg

The odds were fixed until 19.45 this evening , I now believe the odds have lengthened to 40/1 :lol:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
As you know we haven't been there for 35 years, and we don't plan to sink to your level any time soon.

When your trying to get to sleep tonight sing this liitle ditty it might cry you to sleep

Brighton up palace down
Dougie freedman is a clown
La la la la la la la la la
We are blue we are White
Crystal palace f***ing shite

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
The chairman also said for now, could we keep supporting us, showing how much they need money, its soo funny how to begin Palarse fans was giving it the big un oh we have got mccormack and just matter of time and now look whats happened, im soo proud that we dont have owners like this even though we had some bad ones ourselves but hopefully in past, you can see where Palarse are going and fast.
If i was this fan there is no way i would goto another game knowing that they treated me in this manner how can you feel the love of that club when the owner treats you like a piece of shit, even for Palarse fan i feel sorry for this guy, as he obviousally cares for the club and just because he spoke out against the god of Palarse supposedly, he is written to in front of all other fans like a idiot just not right and i can see this hitting Palarse support in long run, maybe get crowds under 10k by end of year unless these guys leave and pronto

Feb 14, 2010
I dont think the palace owners are an embarrassment at all. All this " how unprofessional" stuff is pious rubbish. They have got their cash out, they can say what they want to who they want, especially some mouthy idiot on twitter.

The owners of palace didnt want to buy the club and so I dont know why they just dont say.." if you dont like it, then you get your cheque book out or shut the fook up".

Bottom line is palace are playing to what 10,000 to 12000 paying fans plus freebies and then hope for big away turn outs to boost their attendances. So why does some bloke expect them to spend £Millions on players? Bradford get 10,000/11,000 and the Bradford's and Barnsley's are the clubs palace should to compete against.

Same comment goes to some of our fans who have moaned about us not buying a centre forward. Albion get large crowds but live off its revenue, and that is just fine for me. Bloom has already gone the extra mile by sorting the ground.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
This is pretty good from BBS...

Originally Posted by EastbourneCPFC
Clueless. As are all those who have bought in to the Parish scam.
It only takes common sense to understand what Parish sees as the future for him and for CPFC in the short and medium term. There is no long term.
More than a few people on this site have the inside track on his real plans. Guy's a scammer, a schemer. Fair play to him for that, but his CPFC dream isn't the same as ours.
Relegation at the end of the current season will suit him well.
I don't care how or if anyone responds to this. If you don't believe it, you're deluded. And, as I've said, I know there are those on this site who could verify it.
Cant believe that the club I have followed home and away for the past 35 years is so messed up.

Then the poor guy just gets shouted down, called an idiot etc... and low and behold who turns up?

CPFC2010
Has anyone got any idea what that Eastbourne bloke is on about? Just in case he's unaware, CPFC is owned by 4 Palace fans 25% each who have all supported the club since we were little kids and all come from the area.
There was and is only one agenda. Save and preserve Crystal Palace Football Club.
None of us came into this with any other motive and nothing has changed. If he has any information to the contrary I would love to know more. Maybe he should put up or shut up. Steve Browett.

Last edited:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
My word, that's cringe worthy. I'd be embarrassed to be Palace right now (more than usual).

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON
I dont think the palace owners are an embarrassment at all. All this " how unprofessional" stuff is pious rubbish. They have got their cash out, they can say what they want to who they want, especially some mouthy idiot on twitter.

The owners of palace didnt want to buy the club and so I dont know why they just dont say.." if you dont like it, then you get your cheque book out or shut the fook up".

Bottom line is palace are playing to what 10,000 to 12000 paying fans plus freebies and then hope for big away turn outs to boost their attendances. So why does some bloke expect them to spend £Millions on players? Bradford get 10,000/11,000 and the Bradford's and Barnsley's are the clubs palace should to compete against.

Same comment goes to some of our fans who have moaned about us not buying a centre forward. Albion get large crowds but live off its revenue, and that is just fine for me. Bloom has already gone the extra mile by sorting the ground.

Good post and fair play to you, if Bloom got the stick SP was getting he would probably do the same. I admire SP for saying what he did, the same goes for all ott moaners!! Some of the crap he was getting on message boards and twitter was a disgrace considering he saved the club!

Littlehampton Palace

Littlehampton Based Palac
Nov 5, 2007
LITTLEHAMPTON

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
When your trying to get to sleep tonight sing this liitle ditty it might cry you to sleep

Brighton up palace down
Dougie freedman is a clown
We are blue we are White
Crystal palace f***ing shite

We scored one,
they scored none,
Palace are South London SCUM

works for me !!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

er, no. really this is awful attitude, a proper Ratner moment. Parish is allegedly involved in marketing, i say allegedly as i find it hard to believe someone in that profession would talk to his clients and customers like that.

This is pretty good from BBS...

Originally Posted by EastbourneCPFC
Relegation at the end of the current season will suit him well.

odd comment in there. did the thread go on to elaborate? must say i can see how relegation would help anyone.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
My word, that's cringe worthy. I'd be embarrassed to be Palace right now (more than usual).

Yeah but your not and I'm not , don't worry about us we are just giving you a little ( the club that keeps giving ). You've given us plenty over the years and I've no doubt will continue to do so .

albionite

May 20, 2009

What? Sorry but it's completely unprofessional. The main objection is to get bums on seats...without the fans a club would not exist. (Unless the chairman is some Saudi oil gazillionaire)

Whether the chairman has a point or not, you do not talk down/make fun of your customers. I bet if someone in the club shop spoke to someone like that their job would be on the line.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I used to think Palace were fairly sound of mind,half decent and semi professional...

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
I thought one of the points about Twitter/other social media is that it brings people closer together, breaks down barriers - so sometimes customers can have an adult conversation about issues that they are interested in with a person who works for an organisation involved in that issue.

So I applaud SP for talking to fans both on Twitter and on BBS. However, I don't think he should get into petty squabbles with supporters - it doesn't look good. Perhaps a better way of tackling the issues people raise is to tweet/post about them in a more general way - so that he answers the questions that several people have raised in one go - without directing his obvious anger/frustration at one person.

If SP ever reads this, this social media advice is free of charge as I know you haven't much dosh to spare. :)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Good post and fair play to you, if Bloom got the stick SP was getting he would probably do the same. I admire SP for saying what he did, the same goes for all ott moaners!! Some of the crap he was getting on message boards and twitter was a disgrace considering he saved the club!
I don't think so some how.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here