Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace..............it's pay back time!!!!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Hello.

Also: Goodbye.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I know i should be saying nothing,keeping low and waiting and seeing,i have not been drinking *yet* or on any medication,but destiny is destiny,there is no escaping it,everything is falling into place...

This thread has bounce worthy status for all the wrong reasons but to hell with it,i am deluded,foolhardy and a glass half full type,keeping the faith no matter what....

when Gus leads us to the top division,all his doubters can then finally see him operate at his true level and see just how good he really is.

I will not have my summer ruined by losing in the play offs.............so there!!!

What he said.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Cricky its taken 9 months to find this thread to bounce, not the most computer literate it seems or has the power just come back on

"Back on"? :D

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Blimey i'd forgotten about this thread . Makes intresting reading .

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
This reminds me of the Bristol City fan who came on the BBS last season saying how s**t we were 3 games in and we'd definitely go down whilst they'd be in the promotion mix.

Then again, I'm sure Brighton fans will agree what a bunch of knobs BCFC fans are.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This reminds me of the Bristol City fan who came on the BBS last season saying how s**t we were 3 games in and we'd definitely go down whilst they'd be in the promotion mix.

Then again, I'm sure Brighton fans will agree what a bunch of knobs BCFC fans are.

And mostcon BBS at that time agreed with him! Dougie out!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here