Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in the Play Offs?

Semi's or Final

• Semis

Votes: 64 41.0%
  • Final

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • Don't be stupid pasty, palace are dropping like a stone and won't make the play offs

Votes: 45 28.8%

• Total voters

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
51,700 v Burnley last game in 1978/79. 4,005 v Wimbledon in 1984. Same division.

Can you guess which club?

Yep, and I was at both of them !
I'm not trolling , I'm just countering the argument that lots of you say you couldn't get in at the Withdean, when actually you could have brought a season ticket.
Historically we are similarly supported clubs, and if we had the benefit of a shiny new 30,000 stadium, we would fill it like you do.
Anyway, I'm sure the run in will have lots of strange results , hopefully starting with you tomorrow !

Last edited:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
You mean BHA have thousands more plastic Jcl's? than have crawled out the woodwork already since Amex was built?
Yes we do have some JCLs...what club does'nt...we lost a generation of fans when our ground was stolen...but before you gloat...remember some of our fans were going to football at the Goldstone before you were born...me included...and I welcome any new fan to the club....if Palace had to play in a place like Withdean with a max of 7,500...how many of you would go to sit in the pouring rain....you have a capacity of 26,500 at Selhurst yet struggle to get 15,500....by the way...hows your last three results gone....played 3....lost 3....goals for -0 goals against.-8.........
bubble,burst....comes to mind....

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Out of interest, is there any away fan allocation rules for a play off semi?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Well thankfully not that many years because we're often in higher leagues than you:thumbsup:

Remind us again exactly how you did that? Or maybe that should be remind your creditors how you did that?

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
No, he shouldn't be banned he's hilarious. But watch out if we meet up in the play offs, he'll peppered you with wearthers and steridents. And if that don't get you the tartan blanket and thermos will

Rowly. Blind in one eye take flask tea home games. But im still up for it ha.ha.

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Nice one rowley hope ya make playoffs with us.. And seagull my mate works in box office said albion have to have a min of 5000 tkts fa rules for play off games. Youll have the arthur wait stand.

Yes we do have some JCLs...what club does'nt...we lost a generation of fans when our ground was stolen...but before you gloat...remember some of our fans were going to football at the Goldstone before you were born...me included...and I welcome any new fan to the club....if Palace had to play in a place like Withdean with a max of 7,500...how many of you would go to sit in the pouring rain....you have a capacity of 26,500 at Selhurst yet struggle to get 15,500....by the way...hows your last three results gone....played 3....lost 3....goals for -0 goals against.-8.........
bubble,burst....comes to mind....

Havent you seen our side by side averages over the years??? Im happy to show you them again

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Nice one rowley hope ya make playoffs with us.. And seagull my mate works in box office said albion have to have a min of 5000 tkts fa rules for play off games. Youll have the arthur wait stand.

That's assuming the H&S inspectors haven't closed it down by then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here