Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in the Play Offs?

Semi's or Final

• Semis

Votes: 64 41.0%
  • Final

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • Don't be stupid pasty, palace are dropping like a stone and won't make the play offs

Votes: 45 28.8%

• Total voters

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace to finish 7th (or lower :lolol:)

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
We need to get into the play offs first....

Palace will have a field day should we miss out based on some of the presumptuous topics posted on here.

I don't give a shit about Watford, Hull, Leicester, Forest or Palace, just focused on us and those 4 wins that will pretty much guarantee our place in the melting pot.

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Saw a dolphin walking up holmesdale rd lads were singing albion blah blah i kid you not he had a gumshield in his mouth i wanted to laugh baffeling or what.

Palace will have a field day should we miss out based on some of the presumptuous topics posted on here.

I don't give a shit about Watford, Hull, Leicester, Forest or Palace, just focused on us and those 4 wins that will pretty much guarantee our place in the melting pot.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss count on it

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Opening post made it very clear that this is a long way off happening so that's fine in my book. We're perfectly entitled to have this debate. The only issue with this thread is why are two palace supporters getting involved in it?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

So what? If we miss out on the playoffs that will be the major disappointment, not what some easily-bannable, gloating palace goons write on here.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
If you read some of the utter banal and fictional bed-wetting crap posted on the BBS about us on a daily basis I really don't think we've much to worry about on the 'starting threads to get thrown back in our cyber faces by Palace fans' stakes.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Man up everybody. (BHA and Palace supporters). A final against our fiercest rivals is what football's is all about. Someone has to lose. Bring it on!

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
If you read some of the utter banal and fictional bed-wetting crap posted on the BBS about us on a daily basis I really don't think we've much to worry about on the 'starting threads to get thrown back in our cyber faces by Palace fans' stakes.

BBS and Holmesdale on line are packed with palarse posting during any match.This explains why no ****er goes to scumhurst,too busy posting on the net.
do they have a deal with Groupon,buy one deluded post,get another free/

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I don't understand why anyone would not want to play our biggest rivals at wembley for a place in the top flight of English football?

Isn't that, terrifying as it is, the whole point? Wouldn't it be sheer poetry after all of the struggles? Wouldn't it be the single greatest achievement in the clubs history? Bigger than the FA cup final, bigger than our last stint in Division one...just because the game is so huge and there's so much at stake now....why the hell else would you follow football other than to see your club play at the seat of world football, it's cradle, and do Palace royally up the arse.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
You mean BHA have thousands more plastic Jcl's? than have crawled out the woodwork already since Amex was built?

It's true. And your shower are crawling back into yours since you started being the whipping boys of the championship. Hell, you even made Brum look good and Blackpool did you with 10 men.

Laugh it up cockface.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here