Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace in the Play Offs?

Semi's or Final

• Semis

Votes: 64 41.0%
  • Final

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • Don't be stupid pasty, palace are dropping like a stone and won't make the play offs

Votes: 45 28.8%

• Total voters

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:
You mean BHA have thousands more plastic Jcl's? than have crawled out the woodwork already since Amex was built?

Read my signature-it's almost as if it was created just for you.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just in case you have signatures turned off:

51,700 v Burnley last game in 1978/79. 4,005 v Wimbledon in 1984. Same division. I think this shows the real plastics.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I don't understand why anyone would not want to play our biggest rivals at wembley for a place in the top flight of English football?

Isn't that, terrifying as it is, the whole point? Wouldn't it be sheer poetry after all of the struggles? Wouldn't it be the single greatest achievement in the clubs history? Bigger than the FA cup final, bigger than our last stint in Division one...just because the game is so huge and there's so much at stake now....why the hell else would you follow football other than to see your club play at the seat of world football, it's cradle, and do Palace royally up the arse.

Fantastic post, but I wish I had your strength and confidence. My heart could not stand the build up or the game, and if we were to lose it would be unbearable for so many reasons. Therefore I want to avoid them completely, I would quite like to thrust the stupid after match comments of Davies back down his throat

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
I was there that night. And standing in the rain at our lowest ever attendance. My dad used to say to me if you follow palace never expect nothing. He was right.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I guess the definition of a Plastic is "someone that can't go because the ground is too small" What's your excuse?
Do you have a season ticket waiting list?

Did you have a waiting list at Withdean ?

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
Did you have a waiting list at Withdean ?

Bit hard considering the ground was nearly full every game and gates increased from circa 6000 to circa 9000 when the seats went in,but you never once sold your full alllocation at Withdean did you?
But you-well you have a ground capacity of what? 28000?and you get 17000.
do you have a waiting list for Groupon?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Seem to remember we had to keep on getting permission to add additional seats.
Maybe we should have moved to Selhurst you have move empty seats than we had capacity

Under 4000 st holders at the 8500 capacity Withdean at the start of the 2010/11 season.

Last edited:

oldboy

Banned
Mar 17, 2013
Got to have sterile areas at palace health and safety. Remind me what allocation did we get at withdean 600 tkts.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The whole scenario is unthinkable. Whoever were the losers would have the piss ripped until their dying day, and that is a very long time! I would hate to go to Wembley to play the scum up the road, just too painful for either side, and the winners would never let it go.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Under 4000 st holders at the 8500 capacity Withdean at the start of the 2011/12 season.

I was one of them mate. If you looked at the attendances when we were in league one we were regularly at the top of that. I don't remember ever seeing the place looking less than decently full even on rain lashed days or snow lancing down. We had one roof over the North and the rest was totally exposed to the elements...what's your excuse you tragic clown?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Fantastic post, but I wish I had your strength and confidence. My heart could not stand the build up or the game, and if we were to lose it would be unbearable for so many reasons. Therefore I want to avoid them completely, I would quite like to thrust the stupid after match comments of Davies back down his throat

But...if we won....

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I was one of them mate. If you looked at the attendances when we were in league one we were regularly at the top of that. I don't remember ever seeing the place looking less than decently full even on rain lashed days or snow lancing down. We had one roof over the North and the rest was totally exposed to the elements...what's your excuse you tragic clown?

I dont need no excuse, been going for over 40 years, many as a st holder.

British Grenadier

I hate P*rtsm**th
Jan 15, 2012
Hanover
I was in bits after the first half of the game at the Amex (and we were winning), I don't think I could go through that again.

It could get worse though, it could go to penalties, how horrible would that be? :nono: :sick:

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
I bow down to your superior knowledge, your quiet right the Withdean was pretty empty that season, the Amex however was thriving.
Surprised Palarse didn't move to the Withdean, just think of the ground improvement

Who is this bloke davepage?
A palarse troll ? 2011/2012 was the first season at Falmer,average gate 20,000 +

2010/2011 we had great gates and won Div 1

Sorry It wooshed totally over my head,he is right.Withdean was empty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here