Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace hypocrisy

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Did you wear a sombrero or a fake Zapata moustache for "Spanish Day?"

Do you shout the surname of the player when the call and response announcer says the first name? How does anyone know when to cheer unless they have goal music?

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
You know, we had 52000 for a game once as well.

The World heard of Brighton. I'm sure they were delighted.

3-4 SEASONS of sell-outs... WOW!

Just Wow.

So, what you are saying is that because you wasn't doing very well, people stopped going? Shocker. Absolute shocker.

As for mentioning Wilf's <£1000 a month wages at the time, he says this.

If you had ever been to withdean you would understand .If palace had been in the same position would the have sold out , no never

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Do you shout the surname of the player when the call and response announcer says the first name? How does anyone know when to cheer unless they have goal music?
They have to cheer when the Always Ultras tell them to cheer.

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
This is so tedious .....if I ask nicely will you just go away and join your own forum and chat to like minded palace fans

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Jesus, Palace fans are dull.

There's a constant stream of shit being poured forth about our 'plastic' ground and 'plastic' support, yet they can't see the massive 'plastic' upsurge in support they've had this season. Coupled with a boring dirge about us not being able to fill Withdean. Ultimately, who gives a ****? We enjoy watching Brighton play, they enjoy watching Palace play. Whatever is said by either side, no one is going to be converted by the other's argument.

As a side note, who on earth made Palace fans the cringeworthy arbiters of 'real' football fans in the Premier League? Well done, they made a lot of noise, waved a few flags and had bollocks displays.

I'm just so bored of their fans on our boards. And no, it's not because they're in a higher league, they're just plain dull. I'm sure they think the same about us, and that's why I've never had any desire to register on their forum. Just can't see why they do so on ours.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here