[Palace] Palace hypocrisy

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Or is it Man City now?

Someone with a join date of 2013 wanting to talk about plastics? Yep, we're tinpot. Yep we've got a shit stadium. Yep we play goal music. Yep we blah blah blah. We beat you at your own ground, with you lot all fleeing ten minutes before the end, we then went to Wembley and won promotion. We've spent months with you telling us we wouldn't even get 11 points. Well we did, we also got 11th place, and yet down in Brighton... humiliated in the playoffs and you lost your manager...again. When is Tim Sherwood joining so you can stop playing tikkitakki quite crappy football? Oh and if we want to talk about hypocrisy Buzzer stop crying about palace fans coming on your forum when you're a member of ours.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Yep, we're tinpot. Yep we've got a shit stadium. Yep we play goal music.

I take it your fans forum is tinpot too?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I bet you lurk on our forum. That's the funniest thing in a thread about hypocrisy. You lot whine and whine about us being here and yet manage to quote things from the BBS and the HOL verbatim regularly.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I bet you lurk on our forum. That's the funniest thing in a thread about hypocrisy. You lot whine and whine about us being here and yet manage to quote things from the BBS and the HOL verbatim regularly.

I promise you, I do not ever go on your fans forum. What's the point? I couldn't even name you Crystal palaces whole starting eleven! I never go to south London (who does?) and I don't have a fear of homosexuals either, so what on earth would I have in-common with the users on BBS?

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Jealousy, plain and simple.

We crushed your hopes and dreams, just like we told you we would.

We stayed up despite a clown managing us for 3 months, just like we told you we could.

Maybe it's time for you to keep quiet and stop digging yourself an even bigger hole, like we've already said that you should.

Do you know ,most Albion fans have been pretty magnanimous regarding your club and how they have done this season including myself ,and probably a lot more so than you would be if it were us .I lost count of the palace supporters last season that said to me they would be thumped in the premier etc etc and you have got the brass neck to come on here and spout off. And why the hell should we keep quiet on our board .Perhaps you may like to run us down on your own board,as it may be a bit more appropriate .

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
I promise you, I do not ever go on your fans forum. What's the point? I couldn't even name you Crystal palaces whole starting eleven! I never go to south London (who does?) and I don't have a fear of homosexuals either, so what on earth would I have in-common with the users on BBS?

Yeah, all people on the BBS are homophobic *yawn* just like all people on the NSC are racist with their irish traveller slurs. Quiet down kid, all that thinking will end up hurting your head.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Someone with a join date of 2013 wanting to talk about plastics? Yep, we're tinpot. Yep we've got a shit stadium. Yep we play goal music. Yep we blah blah blah. We beat you at your own ground, with you lot all fleeing ten minutes before the end, we then went to Wembley and won promotion. We've spent months with you telling us we wouldn't even get 11 points. Well we did, we also got 11th place, and yet down in Brighton... humiliated in the playoffs and you lost your manager...again. When is Tim Sherwood joining so you can stop playing tikkitakki quite crappy football? Oh and if we want to talk about hypocrisy Buzzer stop crying about palace fans coming on your forum when you're a member of ours.

How does my join date on a football forum show when I started supporting my team exactly?

I don't know what else you started blabbing on about, I merely stated that plastic man utd fans are more likely to switch over now that they aren't in the champions league.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
just like all people on the NSC are racist with their irish traveller slurs.

You do know in the last 18 years, we've had four home venues. One as far as Gillingham. The travelling thing is apart of this club.

I doubt there's too much hatred towards the Irish on here either, Liam Brady will tell you.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Iv'e never been on your forum, simply because i am not interested.
I do find it a bit sad that you feel the need to keep coming on here.
Congratulations, you've had a great couple of seasons, but i still prefer to watch and support BHA......which is why i post and joined a BHA forum.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
the post that sums palace up........ this is it :facepalm:
regards
DR

Where as you guys are a bit more like Oscar Pistorius - lost both legs and had four shots on target ;)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Where as you guys are a bit more like Oscar Pistorius - lost both legs and had four shots on target ;)

Have you heard what's happened to David James recently?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Compared to Nigel mocking a disability.

Classy.

And lots of people lost their livelihoods, homes, possessions etc during the Croydon riots. And yet you felt perfectly happy to mock that. Classy and hypocritical guy ;)

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
And lots of people lost their livelihoods, homes, possessions etc during the Croydon riots. And yet you felt perfectly happy to mock that. Classy and hypocritical guy ;)

how many people lost their homes?

COYP

Oct 1, 2012

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Quite a lot. People lived over a lot of the shops that got set on fire.

How did they get their caravan over the shops?

Probably done them a favour anyway, Gets them out of their slum, and then they can get on the social housing waiting list, and they can get more benefits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports