Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace hypocrisy

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How did they get their caravan over the shops?

Probably done them a favour anyway, Gets them out of their slum, and then they can get on the social housing waiting list, and they can get more benefits.

You do realise that with the housing benefit cap all that happens is they get moved somewhere up north ?

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
You do realise that with the housing benefit cap all that happens is they get moved somewhere up north ?

I think all of those fish fumes up north where you live has puddled your brain old son, aren't you one of the main ones on here that label us Nigel's on a regular basis? Now we are pikey, robbing thieves as well? Funny thing is I don't know how anyone has the neck to take the piss out of anywhere when they reside in fooking Grimsby!! :sick:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think all of those fish fumes up north where you live has puddled your brain old son, aren't you one of the main ones on here that label us Nigel's on a regular basis? Now we are pikey, robbing thieves as well? Funny thing is I don't know how anyone has the neck to take the piss out of anywhere when they reside in fooking Grimsby!! :sick:

Nothing to look forward to until you have to sign on Monday morning ? Changing that wheel on the caravan should give you some exercise while the weather is nice outside.

Pistol Knight

Apr 7, 2014
Palace are trading at the moment off being the only REAL club in the premier league. Loud fans, old ground, proper football, and I saw one of their lot holding an 'against modern football' banner on match of the day. All noble stuff, you would think. But they STILL play music after goals and do that awful first name-last name call-and-response chant. Who are you kidding, Palace? You are NODDY.

Message ends.

And you are Big Ears!..............

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Nothing to look forward to until you have to sign on Monday morning ? Changing that wheel on the caravan should give you some exercise while the weather is nice outside.

Oh soggy , you really are a tit !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here