somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
112 left..... going going.......

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Yep N1A was sold in the first half hour of the first day of ticket sales for the game.

Thanks MissGull, S1 calls. Couldn't wait any longer, close enough to hear the sobbing and disappointed wailing. :lolol:

How many left now? I'd imagine it will sell out today.

I would have thought so too. There are barely double figures on the seating plan showing as available - all in south and WSU, although every block is available in ESU, although suspect just a couple of so in each.

North middle is available. I reckon later today, this will be the only area available.

Maybe the club will be tempted to eat into the half block sterile areas as there was no trouble last night?

This could free up another 150 or so.

Sam-

Feb 20, 2012
I don't get what the complaining about tickets is for. If you wanted tickets to this game is was possible to get them.
I bought two tickets in the WSL, can't remember the block but pretty close to halfway. This was done on the Sunday they went on sale to anyone with a buying history at about 11am.

The reason why they could be releasing some blocks earlier is to give an impression of limited availability to speed up ticket sales. Seems natural for a club to do this. It was possible when I booked tickets to get 3 or 4 together in several blocks.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
I don't get what the complaining about tickets is for. If you wanted tickets to this game is was possible to get them.
I bought two tickets in the WSL, can't remember the block but pretty close to halfway. This was done on the Sunday they went on sale to anyone with a buying history at about 11am.

The reason why they could be releasing some blocks earlier is to give an impression of limited availability to speed up ticket sales. Seems natural for a club to do this. It was possible when I booked tickets to get 3 or 4 together in several blocks.

If you STILL want tickets it's possible to get them.

So surely now all the comps / VIPs / Staff tickets have now been returned and what's on offer is literally what's left.

Although the attendance figure tomorrow may officially be slightly less than Wolves, there WILL be more bums on seat at 1945. No need for 5% ST no shows as everyone has bought a ticket in the last 7 days.

44 Tickets showing online, plus North middle and ESU and family.

It will be rocking - evening game, less kids. Can't wait.

Stop press: Seating plan well screwed as one seat just become available in S1D (middle of Palace area!!)

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Gave my ticket away when I couldn't go, but now I can attend :facepalm:

So can't use my 'loyalty' to get another, and it's looking like I'll be watching it in the pub.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
TBH I am amazed this game wasn't a sell out long ago.

TBH I am amazed this game wasn't a sell out long ago.

It's only a week since we knew who we were playing.
The club had 26000 tickets to sell instead of 2000
It's live on Sky
It's a school night - kids / travel etc
It's Palace - some will stay away.
The club didn't allow cash sales or callers at the Amex or Queens Road
Only those with a booking history can buy a ticket

And despite all this, it will sell out and tomorrow evening, there will be more people in the Amex than ever before.

Feb 14, 2010
To get 30,000 plus on a Monday night when on telly as well is big. Monday ruled out most in London and those who go every now and again not living in Sussex. It was the Albion's big support that fought for the club when we had Archer and this club more than most deserve this.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
There are tickets available in Blocks D & H in the South Stand. I assume this means we've given palace the middle 3 blocks behind the goal then?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
It's only a week since we knew who we were playing.
The club had 26000 tickets to sell instead of 2000
It's live on Sky
It's a school night - kids / travel etc
It's Palace - some will stay away.
The club didn't allow cash sales or callers at the Amex or Queens Road
Only those with a booking history can buy a ticket

And despite all this, it will sell out and tomorrow evening, there will be more people in the Amex than ever before.

And it is one of the biggest games in our entire history against our biggest rivals...

Feb 14, 2010
And it is one of the biggest games in our entire history against our biggest rivals...

Bigger gates in the division, just like the 60s and70s. This season bigger than Leeds, Shef Weds, Derby and about 10,000 to 15000 each week more than palace. All that needs to be said really. We deserve this after the fight put up against Archer so enjoy it mate and try not to moan too much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here