Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace 'Holmesdale Fanatics' protest against Sky Sports

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
For the first time, I saw a couple of them at the Amex - before the Charlton game.

A pair of Japanese lads in their early 20s, asking a copper to take a photo of them in front of the club shop, on their fancy camera.

Truly, we are now PLR...

Trust me Hans, the second you claimed to be PLR you were PLR.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
This.

And very well done for acknowledging it. I agree with their sentiment but they have, looking at other forums this morning, made Palace look very tinpot.

The holmesdale(forum) are all but a very small minority condemning it as well. Truly truly ridiculous. As for their fan collections for flags and displays etc, never again.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The holmesdale(forum) are all but a very small minority condemning it as well. Truly truly ridiculous. As for their fan collections for flags and displays etc, never again.

Oh, don't say that! No more giant cock castles? :down:

By not contributing to their display fund though you are punishing them for the good things they do. And yes even I can see they work hard at these things, albeit the giant cock fortress thing was very amusing the first one they did last season was inspired.

Maybe the HF need to look at themselves inwardly and decide what they want to be, I seem to recall being told many times on here they are a non aggressive/violent group, but last night they gave the impression of anything but.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I'm embarrassed by them , fuc king stupid kids .

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
By not contributing to their display fund though you are punishing them for the good things they do. And yes even I can see they work hard at these things, albeit the giant cock fortress thing was very amusing the first one they did last season was inspired.

Maybe the HF need to look at themselves inwardly and decide what they want to be, I seem to recall being told many times on here they are a non aggressive/violent group, but last night they gave the impression of anything but.

The cock one was quite embarassing but funny, but some have been excellent. Difficult one I agree, but if I keep giving they could continue with the good stuff or the bad stuff. Seriously not sure what they were thinking. Actually astounded by it to be honest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm embarrassed by them , fuc king stupid kids .

Give it another 10 years and most of them will be into trainspotting , married with five kids and receiving their ten years service certificate from McDonalds.

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
Its ashame they seem to get sellhurst rocking ,but all the black hoodies ect is pathetic !!!

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

If they just stick to the displays and non stop singing, I have no problem with them.
When they get ideas above their station, don't listen to fellow fans, and think they are bigger then my club, I've got big problems with them.
They need to calm down and concentrate on supporting the team.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Tired of reading about the Nigels and their geeky eurofan nonsense on this site, quite honestly. It attracts Nigels onto the site, which obviously is obviously a bad thing too.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Tired of reading about the Nigels and their geeky eurofan nonsense on this site, quite honestly. It attracts Nigels onto the site, which obviously is obviously a bad thing too.

Not really. "You're as defined as much by your rivals as you are by your own team" (Swansea fan talking about Cardiff FC on some TV documentary last year). Let them come.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

The thing is, us Nigel's are agreeing with you !

You don't want us here, but you contribute to the thread :ffsparr:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I think Bozza would disagree with that from an advert generating revenue perspective. Without targeted ads many jobs in the mobile home industry would be under threat and Jeremy Kyle wouldn't have anyone to ridicule.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think Bozza would disagree with that from an advert generating revenue perspective. Without targeted ads many jobs in the mobile home industry would be under threat and Jeremy Kyle wouldn't have anyone to ridicule.

Hahaha that's brilliant!

Not really. More tedious Nigel-related dullness from your good self, sadly.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hahaha that's brilliant!

Not really. More tedious Nigel-related dullness from your good self, sadly.

Leave him alone, without us he wouldn't have an outlet for his comedy act.
Bless his little cotton socks .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here