Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace haven't even taken their full allocation at the Amex

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There's no doubt that the Cantona incident was a major reason behind the trouble at the semi final that led to Paul Nixon's death. Before then, Palace and Man u were pretty non-plussed about each other, but that moment created a real bad feeling between the two clubs. Idiots singing about Cantona just bring back memories. Its bad enough coming from Man U fans, but coming from a team that he never played for is just a bit pathetic really. If you want to have a go about any of our players fine, in the same way as Dunky gets a lot of stick from Palace fans, but why sing about an opposition player who had no connection to BHA?
Anyway, back to the subject, we have sold every ticket given to us so far, despite this being the 2nd re-arrangement.
Again, why does Dunk get stick? What is that obscene song about you all sing? What happened? Answer pls..

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A handful of their boys in black were singing the Dunk song at a recent Palace v Lewes women's game (where very obviously a large % of the attendees were women and girls). Classy bunch.
Exactly - so singing a distasteful song about a ‘rape’ that didn’t happen is fine - but a song about a player kicking a palace fan is hugely offensive. What about rape victims in the crowd listening to these bellends mocking it? And a completely 100% innocent man. It’s straw clutching at its finest.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You used to be a fairly decent poster (for palace) on here. Now you are just muddled in with all the other palace knobheads on NSC spouting completely made up shit.

Well done fella. Well done.

Going to answer Sheebo's posts about your cretinous mob singing your song about Dunk now? Get a wriggle on. It's rude to keep us waiting.
I’ve had to ask again - looking forward to the answer…

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Curryisgreat

Dec 9, 2010
There's no doubt that the Cantona incident was a major reason behind the trouble at the semi final that led to Paul Nixon's death. Before then, Palace and Man u were pretty non-plussed about each other, but that moment created a real bad feeling between the two clubs. Idiots singing about Cantona just bring back memories. Its bad enough coming from Man U fans, but coming from a team that he never played for is just a bit pathetic really. If you want to have a go about any of our players fine, in the same way as Dunky gets a lot of stick from Palace fans, but why sing about an opposition player who had no connection to BHA?
Anyway, back to the subject, we have sold every ticket given to us so far, despite this being the 2nd re-arrangement.
Cocksucker. f*** off back to your own forum, you moronic gimp.

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
Again, why does Dunk get stick? What is that obscene song about you all sing? What happened? Answer pls..
We all know why a bunch of Palace fans sink about Dunky. He plays the pantomime villain role in the same way as Wilf does for us. Only Lewis and those present in the room know what happened, but Palace fans believe that there may have been more going on than has been proved. Is it any different to the abuse Wilf gets?

The thing with Cantona was that it had nothing to do with you lot. Those present when Paul Nixon was killed know that the Cantona incident created the hatred between the two sets of fans that led to him being killed. The atmosphere inside the ground that day was toxic, so its no surprise things were worse outside.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
27993386-511C-4AA3-8ADF-36F89FD965E7.jpeg

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
You used to be a fairly decent poster (for palace) on here. Now you are just muddled in with all the other palace knobheads on NSC spouting completely made up shit.

Well done fella. Well done.

Going to answer Sheebo's posts about your cretinous mob singing your song about Dunk now? Get a wriggle on. It's rude to keep us waiting.
I've answered the Dunk question, and I can assure you I havent made stuff up. Paul Nixon died as a result of a clash between Palace and Man U fans where the tension was high as a result of Cantona jumping in the crowd, and the hero-worship that their fans gave him. Previously, neither set of fans was that bothered by the other, but this took it to a new level

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We all know why a bunch of Palace fans sink about Dunky. He plays the pantomime villain role in the same way as Wilf does for us. Only Lewis and those present in the room know what happened, but Palace fans believe that there may have been more going on than has been proved. Is it any different to the abuse Wilf gets?

The thing with Cantona was that it had nothing to do with you lot. Those present when Paul Nixon was killed know that the Cantona incident created the hatred between the two sets of fans that led to him being killed. The atmosphere inside the ground that day was toxic, so its no surprise things were worse outside.
Nonsense & you’ve made that up. The alleged victim and subsequent checks on her confirmed there was no rape. For starters, Dunk wasn’t even in the room hence he got acquitted before the trial really got going. It was also quite clear from the trial (you and you fellow fans clearly know nothing about) that there wasn’t any sexual case apart from kissing a couple of the lads. There wasn’t even an accusation of that from the alleged victim in fact if I recall rightly. So again, why do you defend that song? Tell me if you think it’s fair to basically label a man a rapist who literally did nothing wrong… go on…?

To suggest in any way ‘palace fans think there was more to it than was proved or said in court’ is the biggest load of bollocks ever. You know full well, you’ve half heard a story and made it into something it wasn’t and disgracefully mocking real rape and real rape victims. Then play the victims because a load of your lads had a scrap against Man Utd & that indeed caused the sad death of one of your fans. It was as more your own fans doing than Eric Cantona - and the rest of the Man Utd firm having a scrap with you that day. It’s almost becoming ‘Liverpool’ like this isn’t it. Look at the behaviour of your own fans before blaming everyone else you can - including Eric Cantona ffs.

Last edited:

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I've answered the Dunk question, and I can assure you I havent made stuff up. Paul Nixon died as a result of a clash between Palace and Man U fans where the tension was high as a result of Cantona jumping in the crowd, and the hero-worship that their fans gave him. Previously, neither set of fans was that bothered by the other, but this took it to a new level
Join The Dots!

Simmonds abused Cantona.

Cantona kicked Simmonds

Nixon is killed (according to you) because of the Cantona incident.

The Cantona incident happened as a result of Simmonds abuse.

Your fan, Simmonds, is therefore responsible for Nixon's death.

Hope that has cleared things up for you. :thumbsup:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It's absolutely ridiculous that you continue to peddle this line on NSC and I suggest you stop.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Join The Dots!

Simmonds abused Cantona.

Cantona kicked Simmonds

Nixon is killed (according to you) because of the Cantona incident.

The Cantona incident happened as a result of Simmonds abuse.

Your fan, Simmonds, is therefore responsible for Nixon's death.

Hope that has cleared things up for you. :thumbsup:
Again, they always seem to forget the trouble when the 2 groups met was the behaviour of both fans for fighting. Not one to squarely lay blame at anyone for the direct result but there were lots of people who played a part in the poor fellas death.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
I don't generally get involved in these things because both sets of fans don't cover themselves in glory but what a load of old baloney. "Palace fans believe...". Oh well that's fine then because if anyone knows what happened it's obviously Palace fans - you are making yourself look very very stupid on here whilst deliberately refusing to understand what poster after poster has told you about why some Albion fans sing the Eric Cantona song. Tragic.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It's absolutely ridiculous that you continue to peddle this line on NSC and I suggest you stop.
I wish Dunky and the police and club would just start suing the arse off any moron palace fan who write this sort of made up and 100% disproven nonsense online. Would really make a point.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I don't generally get involved in these things because both sets of fans don't cover themselves in glory but what a load of old baloney. "Palace fans believe...". Oh well that's fine then because if anyone knows what happened it's obviously Palace fans - you are making yourself look very very stupid on here whilst deliberately refusing to understand what poster after poster has told you about why some Albion fans sing the Eric Cantona song. Tragic.
Point them all to the actual court papers where Lewis Dunk was confirmed to have been on the phone to someone for the whole time and wasn’t even in the room - it’s literally out there from court - hence he shouldn’t have ever been there in the first place. Well none of them should, but even more so Dunk!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
@sheebo stand down, soldier, there’s nothing more you can do.
Thank you - just feel sorry for anyone hearing that nonsense song who has actually been a victim of sexual abuse and I know a few. Vile song, sang by thousands of them - vile club, vile fans. Proven.

There’s some subjects you don’t joke and make fun of and (false) rape is one of them.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Thank you - just feel sorry for anyone hearing that nonsense song who has actually been a victim of sexual abuse and I know a few. Vile song, sang by thousands of them - vile club, vile fans. Proven.

There’s some subjects you don’t joke and make fun of and (false) rape is one of them.
Couldn’t agree more fella :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here