Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace haven't even taken their full allocation at the Amex

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Think about it. You live at the end of a train line that, quite probably, wont be running at 9:20 when the match finishes. Add to that being locked in the Amex for another 30 minutes whilst the 'special' laid on for you disapears up the track empty. Think I'd give it a miss as well.

Dibdab

Sep 28, 2021
Think about it. You live at the end of a train line that, quite probably, wont be running at 9:20 when the match finishes. Add to that being locked in the Amex for another 30 minutes whilst the 'special' laid on for you disapears up the track empty. Think I'd give it a miss as well.
It isn't that. We only offer them 2500 tickets as per what we get from them.

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
The tit for tat started when BHA and Sussex Police decided that a full 3,000 of Palace fans was way too much for them to deal with, so its stayed at the same stupid limit ever since. At selhurst there was just a tarp over the empty seats. Seems such a waste, although given some of the Neandarthals I met for the game at Selhurst maybe not. Still singing songs about another team's player that led to the death of an innocent Palace fan

SAC

May 21, 2014
The tit for tat started when BHA and Sussex Police decided that a full 3,000 of Palace fans was way too much for them to deal with, so its stayed at the same stupid limit ever since. At selhurst there was just a tarp over the empty seats. Seems such a waste, although given some of the Neandarthals I met for the game at Selhurst maybe not. Still singing songs about another team's player that led to the death of an innocent Palace fan
Partly correct, Sussex Policy deny that this came from them. No idea why it was introduced after there had apparently been relatively few incidents at the previous matches.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Oh give it a frigging REST will you ?

Nobody celebrates or links the Cantona kung-fu kick against the scumbag at Selhurst because of that you dilbert. Nobody. Yet typical Palace that you are, you always have to climb up onto that ficitonal high-horse in order to sneer down at BHA. Just like the whole poo-gate incident at the Amex in the playoffs, you're so DESPERATE for your sneering.

Do one.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
giphy.gif

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Just stop it. No Brighton fan is making any reference to the tragic incident at the cup game. They are just referencing the orignal incident. You are just extrapolating to play the victim. By the way, whilst Brighton fans just sang 'Ooh ah Cantona' Palace fans were so sensitive to the feelings of Paul Nixon's family and friends that they did this: https://www.givemesport.com/8810713...ce-fans-slammed-for-chant-about-man-utd-icon/

Stop trying to make out that anyone making light of Cantona's outrageous reaction to Matthew Simmons is also disrespecting a death that happened months later that had many contributing causes: - the bad feeling between your club and Man U being just one.

Last edited:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Oh give it a frigging REST will you ?

Nobody celebrates or links the Cantona kung-fu kick against the scumbag at Selhurst because of that you dilbert. Nobody. Yet typical Palace that you are, you always have to climb up onto that ficitonal high-horse in order to sneer down at BHA. Just like the whole poo-gate incident at the Amex in the playoffs, you're so DESPERATE for your sneering.

Do one.
But not on the changing room floor this time.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Will your lot be paying this time or jumping over the turnstiles? 🤦‍♂️

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
What’s your take on the Lewis Dunk song so many of your fans ‘sing’ about? Who’s ‘she’ and what did she say no to? And what’s the song inferring?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Partly correct, Sussex Policy deny that this came from them. No idea why it was introduced after there had apparently been relatively few incidents at the previous matches.
Wasn’t it because a load of bellends from palace stormed the turnstiles and injured innocent stewards and put the safety of their fellow ‘fans’ in danger with over crowding as a result? And also as a result cause some of their fans with actual tickets to miss the game due to their actions? Oh yes, it 100% WAS this - not the Police or BHA. But don’t let the facts get in the way of the truth.

Just like the Cantona song has nothing to do with your fan dying. I’d be asking more questions about the actions of the Man Utd AND palace fans that day if you want to blame someone for the poor blokes death, but that wouldn’t suit the narrative again, would it…

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Ooh ah Cantona 😆

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Just stop it. No Brighton fan is making any reference to the tragic incident at the cup game. They are just referencing the orignal incident. You are just extrapolating to play the victim. By the way, whilst Brighton fans just sang 'Ooh ah Cantona' Palace fans were so sensitive to the feelings of Paul Nixon's family and friends that they did this: https://www.givemesport.com/8810713...ce-fans-slammed-for-chant-about-man-utd-icon/

Stop trying to make out that anyone making light of Cantona's outrageous reaction to Matthew Simmons is also disrespecting a death that happened months later that had many contributing causes: - the bad feeling between your club and Man U being just one.
Wtf is that chant 🤣 the famous selhurst atmosphere ffs - shown up for what it really is

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here