Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace go into administration...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
BBC:

Crystal Palace go into administration

Championship side Crystal Palace have gone into administration, according to administrators P and A Partnership.

More to follow.

Sky Sports site puts it much better

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 556

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
This is terrible!

I said I would lay-off the drink for a few days after Saturday - now I have got to have a drink to celebrate this fantastic news!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be honest going into Administration might have done the likes of Chester and Luton any good but on the other hand it doesn't seem to have hurt Saints or Leeds that badly. I guess it depends on whether the club in Admin is a 'big' or 'small' club.

Does make me smile though :smile::smile:

It's sad to see any club go into administration, they should have listened to that nice Mr Brown!

OK we can gloat but I remember how supportive Palace were on Fans United day, who can forget those messages of support for us on the railings in the park opposite the Goldstone.

I hope it works out for them and they come back in a financially stronger position. But not stronger on the pitch!

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Sky new's-
point's deducted but plenty of interested purchasers.Could be out by friday according to a well respected poster on the BBS:clap2:

p.s. I'll keep you informed as I know we are important to you.

roffeyeagle

Jan 12, 2010
Hang on - I thought you were paying RENT to play at Selhurst.
How does that make £12m "readily available" to Palace ?

The ground is readily available to purchase at £12m, not sure if I made myself clear. The owners of the ground are also in administration, so this asking price could go down as well.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
On a brighter note foriegn businessman sheik al caravanaman has shown a interest in buying the club, A distrought Jordan has not discounted the initial offer of 2 camels and a goat.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
It's sad to see any club go into administration, they should have listened to that nice Mr Brown!

OK we can gloat but I remember how supportive Palace were on Fans United day, who can forget those messages of support for us on the railings in the park opposite the Goldstone.

I hope it works out for them and they come back in a financially stronger position. But not stronger on the pitch!

Bring's a tear to my eye :blush:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The ground is readily available to purchase at £12m, not sure if I made myself clear. The owners of the ground are also in administration, so this asking price could go down as well.

Joking apart that land would make a fortune in new houses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here