#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace now only 1 point away from the last relegation spot. :laugh:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
I wouldnt let a few good results gloss over the really big problems at Selhurst. They are highly likely to get more points deducted if they dont clear their debts, have no assets other than the playing staff so are hardly attractive to buyers, and if the admin honeymoon ends on the pitch are in big trouble of going down and picking starting on minus 10 next year.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Palace now only 1 point away from the last relegation spot. :laugh:

But if we hadn't had the 10 points deducted we'd be in a play-off position. That just goes to show how congested the Championship table is.

Of course you could always apply to the league to sell you our ten points, with Mr Bloom's open cheque-book....:laugh::laugh:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I wouldnt let a few good results gloss over the really big problems at Selhurst. They are highly likely to get more points deducted if they dont clear their debts, have no assets other than the playing staff so are hardly attractive to buyers, and if the admin honeymoon ends on the pitch are in big trouble of going down and picking starting on minus 10 next year.

Thats kinda dreamland right there, and the worst i would like to happen to palarse. No more than relegation and a minus 10pts for next season. Having said that we would never live it down if they finished higher than us though. So a double edged sword :US:

Thats not the picture I get when reading BBS, the only accurate bit of your post is the 6 points gained and well done to the players there.
There is now talk of a further points deduction for financial irregularities.
Also the administrator talking about deferring players wages again. Not good at all.

I wouldn't make BBS your 1st port of call when looking for hard cold facts, to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here