Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace get thrashed AGAIN - The official thread

geniarse

Jan 2, 2012
Just watched the post match spiel from the yokel and was hilarious when the bloke shouts out 'you're useless Holloway!'

Also, if I was a body language expert, the way he fiddles with his eyebrows, ears and tie throughout the interview would give me the impression that he's worried, clueless and completely inept on how to resolve the car crash that is now Palarse!!!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
Just watched the post match spiel from the yokel and was hilarious when the bloke shouts out 'you're useless Holloway!'

Also, if I was a body language expert, the way he fiddles with his eyebrows, ears and tie throughout the interview would give me the impression that he's worried, clueless and completely inept on how to resolve the car crash that is now Palarse!!!

Awwwww I've got to see that. I've not got sky so I really hope someone's put it up on YouTube

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!! & so on a so forth !!! :albion2:
Thank you BCFC !! You have made my day , ... Nay Easter !!! Ha ha ha wet pants !,,,

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Pathetic club with 15k fans max. Disgrace to the second tier. Brentford next season will show Palace up for what they are - a tinpot London suburb club not worthy of Championship football.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Just got back from night shift and having to work till Monday morning :down: but just heard the Palace result. Now that's cheered Me up. :O

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
At least ...TBF...some of their fans have still not lost faith...............'As i said before the leicester/millwall result, our position aint that bad and little has changed on that count last night.We have struggled against teams like Bristol city,huddersfield,sheff wed,burnley,leeds and have looked superb against the likes of Blackburn ipswich..I do think Paddy mac has been badly missed .we have lacked a strong tackling defender and i believe it is under estimated how much he commands and holds together the back 4.As all the pundits keep saying,any team on its day can beat othersin this division.charlton hit 5 past cardiff bristol city 4..thats what happens in this division..we have also missed a lot of good chances in front of goal this season and could easily have been 3 nil up at brighton in the first 20 or so minutes.its down to Ollie to lift the lads.

billtheglazier

No prizes for his written English....but belief....Wow!

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
I don't get their fantasy of being 3 up in the first 30mins against us.
Kusz made ONE save - from our own player Upson.
Those stupid tossers are halucinating

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset

Ok. Eyebrows = worried. Ears = clueless. Tie = completely inept. Got it.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
At least ...TBF...some of their fans have still not lost faith...............'As i said before the leicester/millwall result, our position aint that bad and little has changed on that count last night.We have struggled against teams like Bristol city,huddersfield,sheff wed,burnley,leeds and have looked superb against the likes of Blackburn ipswich..I do think Paddy mac has been badly missed .we have lacked a strong tackling defender and i believe it is under estimated how much he commands and holds together the back 4.As all the pundits keep saying,any team on its day can beat othersin this division.charlton hit 5 past cardiff bristol city 4..thats what happens in this division..we have also missed a lot of good chances in front of goal this season and could easily have been 3 nil up at brighton in the first 20 or so minutes.its down to Ollie to lift the lads.

billtheglazier

No prizes for his written English....but belief....Wow!
They've got huge problems if they are relying on Paddy McCarthy.......:)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Palace , the gift that likes giving.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here