Palace get thrashed AGAIN - The official thread

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Because there was little football yesterday, the game is still getting a couple of minutes on BBC Breakfast/News every hour, with all 4 goals and statuesque JCLs in the rusting stands as each goal goes in.

Love it.

Happy viewing, but no doubt the agony is prolonged in CP homes ... frantic remote channel switching, to deny it happened.

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
I do like their thread started today looking at their January signings. The OP has this to say about Mr Dobbie:

Dobbie - luxury player who couldn't hit the proverbial barn door. His shooting is worse than Bolasie's, and that is really saying something.Yes, he's got class, but he can only do it for 15-20 mins. Not fit to start. Is he any better than Moritz? If not, what's the point in him?

:D

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I don't get their fantasy of being 3 up in the first 30mins against us.
Kusz made ONE save - from our own player Upson.
Those stupid tossers are halucinating

He also saved a weak effort from Parr. Quite honestly you have to wonder if the person making those comments was at the game or listening to the biased radio commentators. Palace were the better team for about 25 minutes but didn't create anything of note. Whether he was at the game or not, to display that level of delusion is a clear indicator of little wit on behalf of the poster.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I do like their thread started today looking at their January signings. The OP has this to say about Mr Dobbie:

Dobbie - luxury player who couldn't hit the proverbial barn door. His shooting is worse than Bolasie's, and that is really saying something.Yes, he's got class, but he can only do it for 15-20 mins. Not fit to start. Is he any better than Moritz? If not, what's the point in him?

Bang on the money

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Yet he was their best player last night and only played the second half

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
It seems I picked a good time to go on holiday !
7 goals against, 0 for , not very good, but we're still up there, and others are wobbling as well.
Forest are the team to watch.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
7 goals against, 0 for , not very good, but we're still up there, and others are wobbling as well.

NOBODY is wobbling like you guys though.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009

Did your defense go with you on a Groupon deal

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
it#s the palace mega-wobble..........a sniff of the promotion and they got all wobbly....HAHAHA.....the sniff of millions of pounds and success and wobble time.

crystal palace?

more like a wobbly jelly palace :)

jelly_st_paul_s_3_cu_109581.jpg

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't get their fantasy of being 3 up in the first 30mins against us.
Kusz made ONE save - from our own player Upson.
Those stupid tossers are halucinating

It's easy, sure, there was only that shot, but, there was a few times that speroni had the ball, and could have played it behind for zaha to use his pace to get through and score. Not to mention they had a throw. In or two that could have been thrown in long leaving our defence in disarray for them to poke it in through the scramble. There were long balls that Murray headed on that rolled out of play, if their wingers had read the pass they could have got in behind. They had plenty of opportunities to have possibly got into a chance of maybe getting a shot away that might have been on target, and could have gone in.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Ok. Eyebrows = worried. Ears = clueless. Tie = completely inept. Got it.

Most of a person's communication is done through body language. When an individual's under pressure they have 'tells' which indicate something going wrong.

But this is Holloway, so it's not down to interpretation of the tells...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
:bounce:

Another 22 pages?

RickofBHAFC

Jul 27, 2004
it#s the palace mega-wobble..........a sniff of the promotion and they got all wobbly....HAHAHA.....the sniff of millions of pounds and success and wobble time.

crystal palace?

more like a wobbly jelly palace :)

View attachment 41138

The sponsor name on the back of their shirts is currently very appropriate!!! :D:D

A very distressing/depressing last two weeks :ffsparr: Thankfully Watford didn't get 3 points! and we're still in 4th
Come on Forest:)

I'll be back :annoyed:

Even though we're clearly struggling in the Prem. Reading this thread has shown me once again he who laughs last certainly does laugh longest,
To rub your noses in it at the Amex after these types of threads make it all the more sweeter regardless what happens this season :rave:
:clap:

Like I said I'll be back:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports