Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace get thrashed AGAIN - The official thread

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Shouldn't you be looking forward to the first day of next season? Your only hope now is that we don't get promoted.

Your only hope is that Crawley don't..and suppose Whitehawk DO really emulate them and shoot up the pyramid.

Forget all the bully bullshit about being the one club in Sussex, you might not even be the one League club in Brighton...

If Palace are relegated at least we can smile all the way to the bank..with parachute payments and nobody carpling about FPP this season.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Funny old game this football.

You weren't going up last year, not in a million years, but somehow you did.

Yes and in a trice you were off the Gus bus and now Garcia is compared to JC. Fickle, you Albionners...you've still only won 5 games. What would Gus have done, I wonder...

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Yes and in a trice you were off the Gus bus and now Garcia is compared to JC. Fickle, you Albionners...you've still only won 5 games. What would Gus have done, I wonder...

I doubt he'd have done any better given the injury list - we drew a LOT of games last season, and this one doesn't seem much different.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

This time last year Gus did not have the 1st team squad decimated by injuries since August, yet had won us only 2 more points.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Sorry mate we all know it wasn't a true reflection of last season and now it's coming true. You really are the laughing stock of the Prem this season, we are laughing match after match after match and so is the rest of the country. What's happening to your lot this season outweighs your one off victory last season by a mile, it's brilliant and long may it last.

Indeed. What happened in the playoffs last season is now consigned to Ancient History, and just part of our overall record of beating palace more often than we lose to them.

Palace's relegation puts last year right, and if we can continue our momentum this season with a promotion then better still.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here