Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace get thrashed AGAIN - The official thread

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
What will Jel say? Can't wait to tune in to Holeradio after that pants down spanking AGAIN.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
Was it the pitch?

Was it the ref?

Was it the weather?

Surely there must be some external reason why the mighty cryst*l p*lace haven't thrashed another opponent.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I had to leave to go to work at 4pm , just finished my shift and have found out the wonderful news.:O:O:O:O

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
A lovely message here from our very own Glenn-Murray to an Albion fan on the BBS.

GiraffeBHA
"I was expecting a Palace win today. Thought you'd bounce back from your drubbing at the AMEX, but what a shocking result. Can it get any worse?"

Seaside Eagle
"Yes, of course it could. We could be outside the playoffs, like you. Now f*ck off to the away end."

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Reading the bbs and holmesdale online tonight is an absolute joy it must be said. A draw tomorrow would be a great result. A win and we are looking seriously good.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
More HoLOLoway quotes:

"No one was expecting that. I certainly wasn't. I thought we started brightly and got in behind a couple of times and then their goal seemed to affect everybody out there which is completely unusual. Then they got the second one from a set-piece and I was expecting a response - we did it away at Watford - but I can't remember my team making as many wrong decisions out there. That's the last thing we need but we've got to get on with it. We've got to deal with things better."

"(International duty) nothing to do with it. It's about what you're thinking when that ball goes in your net. What are you doing to do about it? I'm shocked after today. Some fella behind me was shouting, 'earn your money!' well I will because I've got to pick them up and get them going again. That's a huge dent to what we want to achieve and as far as I'm concerned we've got to get right back at it."

"Losing to Brighton seems to have dented everyone's confidence. That (today) was unrecognisable. They had a freshness about them and scored goals at the right times. We've got to show strength of character now and come back. We've got to believe when noone else does. I certainly won't lose my belief - even after that."

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
A lovely message here from our very own Glenn-Murray to an Albion fan on the BBS.

GiraffeBHA
"I was expecting a Palace win today. Thought you'd bounce back from your drubbing at the AMEX, but what a shocking result. Can it get any worse?"

Seaside Eagle
"Yes, of course it could. We could be outside the playoffs, like you. Now f*ck off to the away end."

Shame he doesn't apply the same logic to himself.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Fair play to you coming on here after yet another shambolic performance.

If only your bbs mates would do the same as they seem to when it suits them. :thumbsup:

Agree with that 100%. Come to think of it, where are OUR trolls tonight?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Think it might have. Fighting at the end between Palace fans. Fan also got into press conference and abused IH. Bad day.

Au contraire. Perfect day for me.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Fair play to you coming on here after yet another shambolic performance.

If only your bbs mates would do the same as they seem to when it suits them. :thumbsup:

Fair play ? He posted a silly smiley. Did he elaborate on why the mighty Palace lost 4-0 at home straight after a humiliating defeat against their bitterest rivals ? No he didn't....so feck off he is a count.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
oh dear, not another 3-0............ :lolol:
Nope, not another 3-0 :lol:

have a bang on that.
So that's what he says. Always thought it was 'ave a bang on Nat'

How come on the BBC league table we've played the same games as Palace?
Not as bad as Sky's table after the Leicester game, which said Derby were in 12th, 3 points ahead of Detby in 13th.

Holloway: "Losing to Brighton seems to have dented everybody's belief, even around the ground."
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thank you Palace!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here