Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans to walk out after 21 minutes

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
This is not worthy of you is it really, Bozza! The terraces were full and we (and the ref) made Chelsea look ordinary. When was the last time Albion played a side that had Cesc Fabregas as a sub?

Remember what I said about overwheening rogance...
With just a hint of realisation and humility you could have at least won this little kerfuffle.
But sadly in true palace style your delusions have got the better of you.

Truth be told that game was men against boys, but Chelsea were mightily impressive.
There's no shame in battling out a tough narrow defeat, against far superior opposition.
Quite where 'made to look ordinary' comes from, I'll never know.

Are you allowed to be looking at NSC while leaving Selhurst?

bobbysmith01

Feb 6, 2015
I'm sitting in Sunny Seaford, I saw it bon Sky. We lost 1-0 to the side with a 9-point lead of the Premiership. Disgraced? I think not.

I agree with you matey, Chelsea are a very good side who to be honest were different gravy, but they will be to most of the other teams in the premier, apart from the top 5/6. Can't see Chelsea not winning it this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I noticed Ezekiel Fryers has come on for Palace I suggested him on loan last year when Bong and Rosenior were injured and was told by many kn here he wasnt good enough.
How well did he do last year?

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Well since everyone else is moaning about how many celebs have died this year..I think Pards leaving Andros Townsend on the touchline was a rather funny (in the quizzical sense) decision. Puling off Cabaye was another weird decision.

In light of the recent disturbing news reports, pulling off Cabaye in full view of everyone and live on Sky could land Pardew in some very hot water.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This is not worthy of you is it really, Bozza! The terraces were full and we (and the ref) made Chelsea look ordinary.
Chelsea had 66% possession, 19 shots to 8, 6 on target to 3 - away from home. How is that making them look ordinary?

When was the last time Albion played a side that had Cesc Fabregas as a sub?
WTF has that got to do with anything?

I'm sitting in Sunny Seaford, I saw it bon Sky. We lost 1-0 to the side with a 9-point lead of the Premiership. Disgraced? I think not.
Agreed, losing today was no disgrace. Your overall performances of 2016 must be pretty upsetting though. It's not been an enjoyable year for you has it?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know it's not good to take the Pizz out of bad grammar. But post #32, about getting Parrish out made me smile....
I'm backing the other investors - They want it him out too!
I don't get it, what's wrong with that?

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I noticed Ezekiel Fryers has come on for Palace I suggested him on loan last year when Bong and Rosenior were injured and was told by many kn here he wasnt good enough.

They gave you sound advice. In two years at hugely successful Palace he's managed 3 MINUTES as a sub .. Been farmed out to Rotherham (10 games) and Ipswich(3). :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here