Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans to walk out after 21 minutes

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
A plea to all palace fans in the 21st minute on Saturday
Due to our shocking form over the past 12 months, the fans need to make their feelings known.
So, as leader of the fans group, the POM (Pardew Out Mob) we will be walking out en masse on the 21st minute against Chelsea.
21 signals the amount of league defeats in 2016 and our last home fixture of the calendar year we will be making our feelings clear and ask any proper Palace fan to join us and do the same.

Leaflets will be distributed in the pubs and concourses from 11.30am on Saturday.

Tad rash to be honest and I think it is unrealistic to expect supporters to walk out on 21 minutes football is not cheap. I personally think they should hang on until something more realistic like 79 defeats.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Is this a December fool joke or something? Because I like to think I'm pretty clued up on these things, and I've read many accounts from the Palace fans on NSC that they're having a great time of it, and wouldn't swap places with us. And I can't see our fans wanting to walk out right now, this is the best it's been in 30 years.

Actually yes, most of us do think it's a wind up. :D

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'm hoping to see the #Pardewin group respond to the plans of 'POM'. The suggestion is that campaigners for #Pardewin will stage a 'walk in' on 21 minutes to counter the 'walk out'. This means #Pardewin supporters simply enter the stadium (probably dancing) and take their seats on 21 minutes. I'm happy to contribute more ideas to Palace fans on how we can get #together to support Pards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm hoping to see the #Pardewin group respond to the plans of 'POM'. The suggestion is that campaigners for #Pardewin will stage a 'walk in' on 21 minutes to counter the 'walk out'. This means #Pardewin supporters simply enter the stadium (probably dancing) and take their seats on 21 minutes. I'm happy to contribute more ideas to Palace fans on how we can get #together to support Pards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Maybe we should show solidarity with the POM and all flick v-signs in the direction of Selhurst on 21 minutes ?

Sussexscots

Fed up with trains. Sick of the rain.
Walkouts are so passé.

I think a "Strictly come Pardew-a-thon " where pi^^ed off supporters reenact the events following the 78th minute of the FA Cup Final.

This will convey clearly through the medium of dance the desperation of those supporters anxious for change.

They'll also get to see most of the match. Good thing?

And the timing - on the same day as the Strictly final on the BBC - It can't fail to get their point across.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
After much deliberation I've decided to leave on the 20 minute to beat the rush , Come on you POMS !!!!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I understand the number they've chosen, but it just won't work. Late in the game (when it will be over as a contest anyway) they might get a significant number of takers.

With a bit of luck they'll be suggesting walking out on 85 minutes sometime around the beginning of the 18-19 season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We need to remember to never have an 80th minute walk out protest as it will look like a normal game

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Did many/any fans leave on 21 minutes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here