Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans to walk out after 21 minutes

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Most of their STHs are Chelsea fans, hardly going to walk out of the one game they want to see all season.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
The " Pom " mob ! A sinister group or collective have had enough . They plan to leave their seats for one minute then return , that'll teach parish and pardew ! It seems the bollox crew has a rival in the naughty firm stakes .

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shades of Charlton demonstrating against Curbishley. Palace were lucky to get to the Premier League and they are lucky to still be there. Perennial relegation scrappers is what they will always be, a shitty rundown club punching way above their weight.

Relegation when it comes may well see them plummet, just like Charlton.

Any sensible fan Palace fan would agree with me on this :wink:

I wonder if the deluded "Return of the Mac" is still peddling his Europe dreams.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I do wonder why they got excited after the Americans came in. Their track record in the States is pretty poor and Josh Harris is not noted as a supportive owner. Look at the Devils and the 76ers......

Parish's hair flops ever lower.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Perennial relegation scrappers is what they will always be, a shitty rundown club punching way above their weight.

I'm not sure finishing 11th, 10th and 15th in the premier league would be described as being perennial relegation scrappers.

And haven't Brighton actually been relegated more recently than Palace have?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Will they be putting on one of their world famous "displays" before the walk out?

It would be good if MOTD could take a photo before and after the walk out so we could play a game of spot the difference! It will be difficult but if you look closely you might notice the guy with the eagle head and five spotty teenagers in black t-shirts are missing.

The house of cards keeps giving.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I'm not sure finishing 11th, 10th and 15th in the premier league would be described as being perennial relegation scrappers.

And haven't Brighton actually been relegated more recently than Palace have?

Yes, but this is the same Brighton football team, not a 2nd regenerated team (going bust and reforming, you know ala Rangers).

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Yeah, it's funny and we're right to laugh - but if we get promoted that will be us in a few years. Fans with a sense of entitlement, anxious to move to the 'next level' and not prepared to accept the fact that for most football clubs what goes up must come down.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Palace fans to walk out after 21 minutes

brilliant stuff :)

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=268301
Is this a December fool joke or something? Because I like to think I'm pretty clued up on these things, and I've read many accounts from the Palace fans on NSC that they're having a great time of it, and wouldn't swap places with us. And I can't see our fans wanting to walk out right now, this is the best it's been in 30 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here