Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans sweating on players nearing 10 bookings

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
And STILL no answer as to how you've amassed over 700 posts on your rivals board, yet me amassing over 5k in twice the time on my teams forum is unacceptable to you???

It's more than a bit sad to go trolling on another teams forum petal, it really is but you carry on......

If you look back at the posts between us, you will see that you were the one 'trolling' when you made a scummish comment mocking Jedinaks recent eye injury, obviously in the hope of getting a reaction from Palace fans. Very mature for a 42/43 year old.

As i've said already to you, I only ever comment on the Palace threads on here, you don't like it as your delusional world on all things Albion gets challenged. If I was posting on Albion only threads, then yes that would be sad but I don't go near those threads as a) I have no real interest on that and b) i have respect for the decent Albion fans on here and wouldn't want to clog up threads that have nothing to do with me. You on the other hand post on Palace threads all the time, a team that you do not support! So think about it...who's really the sad one?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here