Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans sweating on players nearing 10 bookings

You're in your 40's mate, maybe time to drop the keyboard warrior act? Your insults do not bother me in the slightest, they are so lame and unorginal and don't apply to me or 99% of our fans. I post on the Palace threads on here, it's interesting to read what your rivals think etc, as do a lot of other Palace fans and vice versa on our site.

vic and bob.png

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Most of Zaha's bookings are for diving.

After a little research I have found that 6 of Zaha's yellow cards are for 'unsporting behaviour', there are two which I cannot find the reason for as the BBC did not list it. Maybe they are not all dives, but that is a pretty damning indictment of the cheating little shit.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
After a little research I have found that 6 of Zaha's yellow cards are for 'unsporting behaviour', there are two which I cannot find the reason for as the BBC did not list it. Maybe they are not all dives, but that is a pretty damning indictment of the cheating little shit.
Unsporting behaviour is the reason given on the BBC for just about any yellow card.

1 booking for handball. 4-0 up, a few mins left and the ball going out for a throw-in, he jumped up to catch it, threw it to the oppo player and the ref gave a foul and booked him (Ipswich)

1 booking for a stupid foul that he could have been sent off for. (Millwall)

1 booking for berating a linesman for not getting a foul. (Notlob away)

1 booking for getting clattered, getting up and the player yelling at Wilf before chucking himself to the floor. (Cardiff home)

1 booking vs Stoke for diving when all concerned confirmed that it was actually a penalty.

1 vs Cardiff away for petulance and yelling at the ref when McNaughton put him into Row Z and didn't get his reply.

I wasn't at Boro or Preston, so not sure what they were for.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Unsporting behaviour is the reason given on the BBC for just about any yellow card.

1 booking for handball. 4-0 up, a few mins left and the ball going out for a throw-in, he jumped up to catch it, threw it to the oppo player and the ref gave a foul and booked him (Ipswich)

1 booking for a stupid foul that he could have been sent off for. (Millwall)

1 booking for berating a linesman for not getting a foul. (Notlob away)

1 booking for getting clattered, getting up and the player yelling at Wilf before chucking himself to the floor. (Cardiff home)

1 booking vs Stoke for diving when all concerned confirmed that it was actually a penalty.

1 vs Cardiff away for petulance and yelling at the ref when McNaughton put him into Row Z and didn't get his reply.

I wasn't at Boro or Preston, so not sure what they were for.

Seems you are correct, stupid BBC. In that case I apologise to young Wilf who definitely never dives.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seems you are correct, stupid BBC. In that case I apologise to young Wilf who definitely never dives *.

* apart from the video evidence which says otherwise :lol:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
* apart from the video evidence which says otherwise :lol:

Well of course, it is interesting how hard it is to found out what players have been booked for unless you were there. We all know that Zaha goes to ground to easily, as do many of our players, it is just strange how the vast majority of our Palace friends cannot see it. His bookings for dissent/handball/stupid retaliatory fouls are part of the unpleasant side of a player who is apparently a level above everyone else in this division.

pauldcpfc

Banned
Feb 16, 2010
Surrey
Well of course, it is interesting how hard it is to found out what players have been booked for unless you were there. We all know that Zaha goes to ground to easily, as do many of our players, it is just strange how the vast majority of our Palace friends cannot see it. His bookings for dissent/handball/stupid retaliatory fouls are part of the unpleasant side of a player who is apparently a level above everyone else in this division.

As I said 15 hours ago...

Sigh. Factual website?

He's got most for petulance and moaning.

The kid needs to grow up, I compare his temperament to Williams who gets kicked by bigger players than Zaha week-in, week-out and just gets up and gets on with it.

Ferguson will need to kick his arse into gear, or Prem refs will send him off.

He's not a level above this division, especially now he's burnt out and been overused again.

He's been bought for his potential to be great.

In my opinion, Williams is the better player, and having seen them all at the same age, Allassani, De Silva, Sow and a few others in the academy have higher potential than Zaha.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
As I said 15 hours ago...

He's not a level above this division, especially now he's burnt out and been overused again.

He's been bought for his potential to be great.

In my opinion, Williams is the better player, and having seen them all at the same age, Allassani, De Silva, Sow and a few others in the academy have higher potential than Zaha.
Williams eh? His sale will probably be enough to wipe out the national debt. Probably.

(and so it begins....again)

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Williams eh? His sale will probably be enough to wipe out the national debt. Probably.

(and so it begins....again)

Don't be jel MacKenzie. In 10 years time, maybe, just maybe your start to have an academy to match ours...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Don't be jel MacKenzie. In 10 years time, maybe, just maybe your start to have an academy to match ours...

When you have an academy to match Southampton's, you may have a point. In the meantime, ours is being built.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Even though we've been the academy out of the two to produce the only player of note so far. Your academy has done sweet f*** all so far compared to Soton, West Ham and plenty others.

screamadelica

Jan 28, 2013

The only reason manure want the cheating c*nt

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You're in your 40's mate, maybe time to drop the keyboard warrior act? Your insults do not bother me in the slightest, they are so lame and unorginal and don't apply to me or 99% of our fans. I post on the Palace threads on here, it's interesting to read what your rivals think etc, as do a lot of other Palace fans and vice versa on our site.

And STILL no answer as to how you've amassed over 700 posts on your rivals board, yet me amassing over 5k in twice the time on my teams forum is unacceptable to you???

It's more than a bit sad to go trolling on another teams forum petal, it really is but you carry on......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here