Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans sweating on players nearing 10 bookings

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Sigh. Factual website?

He's got most for petulance and moaning.

The kid needs to grow up, I compare his temperament to Williams who gets kicked by bigger players than Zaha week-in, week-out and just gets up and gets on with it.

Ferguson will need to kick his arse into gear, or Prem refs will send him off.
5 or 6 bookings for simulation.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Orlandi. Lopez. Buckley. All as bad.
They really aren't. Zaha is hugely talented, on his day one of the best in our division, but he isn't averse to having a dive. To be fair its won him many penalties, if you cheat you need to take the rough with the smooth. Shame really though, he's good enough not to have to dabble in the black arts.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Orlandi has 2 yellows, Buckley 3 and Lopez 0. None of which were for diving/simulation or any other description of falling over you may want to name.

There better at it, guess Gus gets them practicing in training, it honestly would not surprise me, you've always been a dirty team under him, weren't you easily the most booked/red carded team last season? Maybe even again this year?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Orlandi. Lopez. Buckley. All as bad.

You see, if you'd mentioned ElAbd here we would have known you weren't just picking random names out of the air :lolol:

OK, of the 3 Buckley maybe once at Selhurst, but that I think was under instruction after the ref had earlier been conned by a trademark Zaha one.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There better at it, guess Gus gets them practicing in training, it honestly would not surprise me, you've always been a dirty team under him, weren't you easily the most booked/red carded team last season? Maybe even again this year?

Yes, a lot of reds last year, but Sparrow and Vincelot are no longer with us. Barnes and Greer still have hot heads, and do see red occasionally, but other than that it's really not a dirty squad at all.

Only 5 sides have committed less fouls than us this season ( and Palace isn't one of them ).

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

We have 2 players in this disciplinary chart. Palace have 4. I think you will find that Huddersfield are the worst with 6.

English League Championship Player Discipline Statistics - 2012-13 - ESPN FC

The table as of Saturday - Huddersfield & Watford are the worst. We have 2 more yellows than Palace so mid table.
English League Championship Fair Play Statistics - 2012-13 - ESPN FC

Last edited:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Nearly 6000 posts in 3 years, (and let's be honest, the vast majority of them on Palace threads). Hmmmmm...

700+ posts in 18 months on your rivals' forum Stripey Nigel, with the majority of them being dick waving looting fire starting sister touching drivel.

Now melt away

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21362469760.862472.jpg

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011

You've used that about a million times, you utter bore! Maybe sometimes a spelling or grammar mistake happens due to typing fast, I expect there's a few mistakes in your near 6000 POSTS. I love how you resort to insults, one minute it's a Nigel which is basically a middle class mummys boy, then it's the other end of the scale and we are all pikies, make your mind up...

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
You've used that about a million times, you utter bore! Maybe sometimes a spelling or grammar mistake happens due to typing fast, I expect there's a few mistakes in your near 6000 POSTS. I love how you resort to insults, one minute it's a Nigel which is basically a middle class mummys boy, then it's the other end of the scale and we are all pikies, make your mind up...

How come you have over 700 posts on your rivals forum stripey?

I have used that pic plenty yet you still make the most simple of errors repeatedly. Of course you type fast, all with 1 finger I'd wager and the "speed" is relative to what you compare it to, so comparison to an oap that's never touched a keyboard would make you seem fast, whereas comparison to say a receptionist would show you to be more than a bit slow.

As for the insults, there's SO MANY to choose from and so incredibly easy to string more than 1 together.

Bless

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
How come you have over 700 posts on your rivals forum stripey?

I have used that pic plenty yet you still make the most simple of errors repeatedly. Of course you type fast, all with 1 finger I'd wager and the "speed" is relative to what you compare it to, so comparison to an oap that's never touched a keyboard would make you seem fast, whereas comparison to say a receptionist would show you to be more than a bit slow.

As for the insults, there's SO MANY to choose from and so incredibly easy to string more than 1 together.

Bless

You're in your 40's mate, maybe time to drop the keyboard warrior act? Your insults do not bother me in the slightest, they are so lame and unorginal and don't apply to me or 99% of our fans. I post on the Palace threads on here, it's interesting to read what your rivals think etc, as do a lot of other Palace fans and vice versa on our site.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here