Palace fans read this first before posting elsewhere!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
What a time for that to happen :wink:

So you think I engineered for NSC to become infected, for Google to mark NSC as infected and for NSC's codebase to be corrupted?

Why on earth would I do that on what is a pivotal time for Albion fan discussion which would also be a good time for revenue generation?

Are you ****ing mental?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Are you ****ing mental?

Clearly he is.

No regular NSC user would want the site down or inaccessible at this time. It's an unfortunate coincidence and we're all grateful to Bozza who is doubtless working his a**e off behind the scenes to sort it out.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
So you think I engineered for NSC to become infected, for Google to mark NSC as infected and for NSC's codebase to be corrupted?

Why on earth would I do that on what is a pivotal time for Albion fan discussion which would also be a good time for revenue generation?

Are you ****ing mental?

Apologies boss man .

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Well done to Palace.

Unfair, after all the threads of late with utter complacency from us regarding winning they should be allowed to bounce every single of one and rub our collective noses firmly in it.
Not at all, we wouldn't be allowed to do the same on their forum, so why should they over here. I don't mind them having their moment, but it would be annoying if every thread I clicked on had a Palace fan mocking us.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I applaud Bozza's decision to close these boards for a short time to let the high feelings surrounding Monday's defeat to subside somewhat and also to restrict our red and blue chums to this single thread so that the whole board isn't polluted with pictures of little boys crying and other disconsolate and distraught Seagulls in their misery.

Not really. Bozza is a total melt.

That was worth ten minutes of your life, registering a new account, to make one post.

Melt.

Londoner

Banned
Dec 19, 2011
London
You don't let away fans say what they like in the away end because the mods block IP addresses when a Nigel complains they've been upset.

Getting a bit precious on these forums, considering the shit you post on ours, funny with the timing of it as well.........traffic from China.....you lot smuggling rentboys in from the far east now.

There are teachers and there are pupils :D

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I applaud Bozza's decision to close these boards for a short time to let the high feelings surrounding Monday's defeat to subside somewhat and also to restrict our red and blue chums to this single thread so that the whole board isn't polluted with pictures of little boys crying and other disconsolate and distraught Seagulls in their misery.

Not really. Bozza is a total melt.

whereas you are a weeping sore on the eyeball of humanity........croydonwhore

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Getting a bit precious on these forums, considering the shit you post on ours, funny with the timing of it as well.........traffic from China.....you lot smuggling rentboys in from the far east now.

Bozza kindly gave you one thread to post in. That doesn't give you impunity to throw insults about.

Bye.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

I don't get it you, come back when you have beaten Watford as you will have something to gloat about. If you lose your still the side that finished below us again and will do next season if we are in the same league.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Getting a bit precious on these forums, considering the shit you post on ours
I've never posted on yours, and if I wanted to I'd be limited to an away section, and even then I'd have to tread carefully. I don't mind Palace fans having their moment on here, but I don't know why you need to talk about rent boys :shrug:

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
For what's its worth, here's my take on the last few days.

Fridays game was a tight battle, and in the 1st half you really impressed me, with Bridcutt outstanding. Ollie made some changes at half time, and I thought we had a much better 2nd half.
The tie was now yours to lose,with your recent form, and our terrible away form, you were quite clear favourites. But Football's not that straightforward, and I mentioned in a post about keeping it tight early on, the fans go quiet,and the pressure builds.
For all the bluster and bravado from certain posters, most of you knew that it wouldn't be a walk in the park, being a derby match and the prize at the end of the road,it was never going to be easy.
As it turned out, Holloway got it spot on, he nullified your wide men, with our full backs ( moxey and ward were outstanding) bombing on, and Jedinak and KG keeping Bridcutt and Hammond under control.
If it was nerves, pressure, the clackers, or expectancy, you looked a poor imitation of the team on Friday, but I think Holloway deserves a lot of credit .

What now for you, it seems Poyet is leaving and you could be searching for a new boss. You are clearly a attractive proposition for managers, but you probably need someone with Poyet's footballing philosophy, Martinez ? Don't think he will drop out of the Premier. It's vital you keep hold of Bridge and Upson, and will Bridcutt want to move on ?

Now it's Wembley for us, and possibly 90 minutes away from a £120 mill prize. To be perfectly honest, I'm still floating on air after Monday and haven't really thought too much about it, but I'm looking forward to the day. I'm sure Holloway's comments about their methods on loan players will be used to motivate their team, but our team are a close knit bunch, and I've got a sneaky feeling Holloway could come up trumps again. ( Zola didn't look too pleased at the final whistle did he !!)

The only crumb of comfort for you is you were spared the sight of a clearly aroused Major, on the pitch, wrestling with his action slacks, in an attempt to show his backside to the Palace masses !

Scenes we don't won't to see in football stadia .

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick

Fridays game was a tight battle, and in the 1st half you really impressed me, with Bridcutt outstanding. Ollie made some changes at half time, and I thought we had a much better 2nd half.
The tie was now yours to lose,with your recent form, and our terrible away form, you were quite clear favourites. But Football's not that straightforward, and I mentioned in a post about keeping it tight early on, the fans go quiet,and the pressure builds.
For all the bluster and bravado from certain posters, most of you knew that it wouldn't be a walk in the park, being a derby match and the prize at the end of the road,it was never going to be easy.
As it turned out, Holloway got it spot on, he nullified your wide men, with our full backs ( moxey and ward were outstanding) bombing on, and Jedinak and KG keeping Bridcutt and Hammond under control.
If it was nerves, pressure, the clackers, or expectancy, you looked a poor imitation of the team on Friday, but I think Holloway deserves a lot of credit .

What now for you, it seems Poyet is leaving and you could be searching for a new boss. You are clearly a attractive proposition for managers, but you probably need someone with Poyet's footballing philosophy, Martinez ? Don't think he will drop out of the Premier. It's vital you keep hold of Bridge and Upson, and will Bridcutt want to move on ?

Now it's Wembley for us, and possibly 90 minutes away from a £120 mill prize. To be perfectly honest, I'm still floating on air after Monday and haven't really thought too much about it, but I'm looking forward to the day. I'm sure Holloway's comments about their methods on loan players will be used to motivate their team, but our team are a close knit bunch, and I've got a sneaky feeling Holloway could come up trumps again. ( Zola didn't look too pleased at the final whistle did he !!)

The only crumb of comfort for you is you were spared the sight of a clearly aroused Major, on the pitch, wrestling with his action slacks, in an attempt to show his backside to the Palace masses !

It was all about the first goal, if and buts you got it and deserved it in the end. I for one am not as gutted as I thought I would be, this might change if you beat Watford.

If Gus leaves then he does, not that I want him too but
as you say are a good proposition now so whatever happens we still have lots of good times ahead.

As for Holloway he played Gus and won the battle, but having said that it was not the best time for the majority of the team not to turn up, but hey we finished 4th in one of the best leagues in the world.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Think you're spot on there @Se20

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

As i understand it, if Gus does go then the new manager will have to be able to adopt the same style of football. The coaches throughout and the way the club want to play seems to be very important, which is why the main coaches of the younger teams are either Spanish or have brought into that philosophy.
If a new manager comes in i do not think it will be a manager like Sam or his type, so that would narrow it down a bit. Roberto would seem a good choice, although i am not convinced that Gus is history yet.

rdigs24

Southampton seagull
Jan 21, 2012
Southampton

Holloways tactics were spot on and Palace deserved to win the game. Should Watford win at Wembley I presume you'll be logging onto their equivalent website to congratulate them showing humility like alot of Albion fans have.

ArfurW8

May 22, 2009
Fort Neef
I was really looking forward to my pie and a pint on Tuesday,I must say the special pie was very disappointing,the filling was nice but the pastry crust on the outside was teeth breakingly hard.
Did anybody else experience something similar or was I just unlucky?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports