Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fans read this first before posting elsewhere!

Cavlodge

May 13, 2013
Palace veteran of the 70's in peace

Proud of our team last night.
I think its a shame so many Brighton fans on here have started to loose the faith, as for Poyet, do a Moyes and stick at it, show loyalty and stop chucking your toys away.
Your team is pretty strong, stick together.
We had to win last night but on any other occasion against any other team I would like to see you guys do well.
Simply as Watford have 9+ loanees it would be wrong for them to win so all you nice Brighton people need to cheer us on, we love you really.
Good luck for next season providing we are not in the championship!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
wasn't the result I was expecting TBH, you were clearly the better team in the first game Bridcot looks a great little player , he and Hammond looked quality Ulloa looked tricky , Buckley and Barns are quality, then losing FFS Murray, but last nights game Bridcot seemed to playing far deeper and his influence was lessened, but in all 4 games they were all excellent matches and a great advert for the championship, astounded the masses leaving after Zaha's first plus with 5 minutes of extra time a goal only takes a split second to score! for some reason your club seems to be getting a reputation for this , I can understand fans wanting to leave SP early with our khazi of a stadium, very strange. The little lad caught on camera crying should be proud of himself and so should his old man, a true real fan. I don't really care what happens at Wembley as long as we make a decent game of it and its a great day out, we'll be down by Xmas, it's only about money, a £100 million pound game! what a load of bollox.
The reason some fans leave quickly is to try and avoid being stuck at the ground for ages....I left when the 90 mins was up...I got back to the car park and caught the end of the extra time on the radio...I live 20 miles from the Amex and did'nt get home till midnight.

Billingshurst Eagle

Jan 21, 2004
West Sussex
Had a great night last night apart from the near coronary after Zaha's second - no seriously - my friends wanted me to go to hospital!
Feel much better this morning - will see a doctor - after the final - in case he/she advises avoiding stress.

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
wasn't the result I was expecting TBH, you were clearly the better team in the first game Bridcot looks a great little player , he and Hammond looked quality Ulloa looked tricky , Buckley and Barns are quality, then losing FFS Murray, but last nights game Bridcot seemed to playing far deeper and his influence was lessened, but in all 4 games they were all excellent matches and a great advert for the championship, astounded the masses leaving after Zaha's first plus with 5 minutes of extra time a goal only takes a split second to score! for some reason your club seems to be getting a reputation for this , I can understand fans wanting to leave SP early with our khazi of a stadium, very strange. The little lad caught on camera crying should be proud of himself and so should his old man, a true real fan. I don't really care what happens at Wembley as long as we make a decent game of it and its a great day out, we'll be down by Xmas, it's only about money, a £100 million pound game! what a load of bollox.

I left when the second goal hit the net its only the 2nd time Ive ever left early from home games going back to Goldstone games, both were Palace games at the Amex and both times it was game over. I live in SE London and it was game over and I needed to get home, and also it was great and absolutely necessary not to be getting the train with any of you lot. Ive got loads of issues about our tactics and who played at home, but the best team won on the day.

The Amex location leads fans to leave early its not really so much a comment on not real fans. although I understand where you are coming from, in that our crowds have even stunned me, someone who always knew that we were much bigger than e.g. Watford in support terms.

Had a great night last night apart from the near coronary after Zaha's second - no seriously - my friends wanted me to go to hospital!
Feel much better this morning - will see a doctor - after the final - in case he/she advises avoiding stress.

Strange - I also felt unwell after Zaha's second. Something going around?

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm big enough to admit the best team on the night won, Kudos to Holloway to getting the tactics spot on. Why Poyet didn't start with a more attacking side I don't know.

Also grudging respect to your fans who made alot of noise throughout the match.

I won't say good luck obviously! Hopefully see you next season.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

erm they left after Zaha's second

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I think its a shame so many Brighton fans on here have started to loose the faith, as for Poyet, do a Moyes and stick at it, show loyalty and stop chucking your toys away.
We had to win last night but on any other occasion against any other team I would like to see you guys do well.
Simply as Watford have 9+ loanees it would be wrong for them to win so all you nice Brighton people need to cheer us on, we love you really.

you had me there until u said ''we love you really'' :) ....do u love Holloway now ?

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Strange - I also felt unwell after Zaha's second. Something going around?

Your right phallus , what goes around comes around or something like that :p

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
WHy not just shut the site down for a day....oh wait you did that yesterday :D

You're probably unaware that NSC has been attracting a lot of traffic from China over the past few weeks. Yesterday it was hacked and infected with malware and scamware.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Not bloody likely!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You're probably unaware that NSC has been attracting a lot of traffic from China over the past few weeks. Yesterday it was hacked and infected with malware and scamware.

What a time for that to happen :wink:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I do use the BBS, we have a proper away end where we let away fans say what they want without crying like little girls and banning them.

is that so...dont go on there myself...we normally allow opposition supporters to join in on any threads rather than just one small area..but i am afraid your lots reputation goes ahead of you....nevermind ..still no ones forcing you to post

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I do use the BBS, we have a proper away end where we let away fans say what they want without crying like little girls and banning them.

You don't let away fans say what they like in the away end because the mods block IP addresses when a Nigel complains they've been upset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here