Palace fans fury

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
So were there any masks? Ironic this thread really when the main incident of this game was some idiots ('ultras' or 'wannabes' who the palace on here assure us don't cause trouble) lobbing coins at Rooney for no reason! Now that's surely antagonising?! This is the 2nd biggest palace 'ultras' story ever IMO - shortly behind the one who ran into court crying for his dad cos something fell on his head in the courtroom toilet.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
So were there any masks? Ironic this thread really when the main incident of this game was some idiots ('ultras' or 'wannabes' who the palace on here assure us don't cause trouble) lobbing coins at Rooney for no reason! Now that's surely antagonising?! This is the 2nd biggest palace 'ultras' story ever IMO - shortly behind the one who ran into court crying for his dad cos something fell on his head in the courtroom toilet.

Congrats on beating us today Sheebo, that should cheer you up a bit.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Lobbing coins is plain wrong and just stupid , we will suffer if it carries on . I hope whoever threw them is identified and banned . Apart from that it was a good atmosphere from us and them tbf and I didn't see a single mask . A few words were exchanged after the game but it soon died down when people realised it was pointless . We huffed and puffed but really didn't trouble them , we didn't look overawed but wished we went at them more .

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Lobbing coins is plain wrong and just stupid , we will suffer if it carries on . I hope whoever threw them is identified and banned . Apart from that it was a good atmosphere from us and them tbf and I didn't see a single mask . A few words were exchanged after the game but it soon died down when people realised it was pointless . We huffed and puffed but really didn't trouble them , we didn't look overawed but wished we went at them more .

I have to say watching the game dtp, the first half was the worst advert for Premiership football I can remember. Compared to old Palace-ManU encounters (and even more recent ones) it was dire. If we HAD won I think my prophecy of Moyesy getting the bullet would have come true, judging by reports in the "Times" yesterday after their Greek tragedy in the Champions League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports