Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Ollyball is taking shape and I’m liking it. Pretty sure we’re safe know and we can enjoy the rest of the season.
At least next season promises to be more exciting 👍
You're aware of 2 small points though right?
1. You were playing a WHU team dead on their feet.
2. There is little chance that Eze and Olise are both still with you next season. It's shit (as we know only too well) but it's the way it works.

I'm glad you're enjoying some non-attritional football, it's much better isn't it.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You're aware of 2 small points though right?
1. You were playing a WHU team dead on their feet.
2. There is little chance that Eze and Olise are both still with you next season. It's shit (as we know only too well) but it's the way it works.

I'm glad you're enjoying some non-attritional football, it's much better isn't it.
Don’t spoil the moment 😏

rebel51

Jan 4, 2021
West sussex
Even with my distate with the herberts up the road, they seem pretty strong and look to have a lot more confidence, there defending is better than ours atm and add on elise and eze. It does leave a bitter taste though lol.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Even with my distate with the herberts up the road, they seem pretty strong and look to have a lot more confidence, there defending is better than ours atm and add on elise and eze. It does leave a bitter taste though lol.
It’s a pity Olisa and Eze like a few other players in the palace squad are made of glass and keep the physios busier than opponents defenders for most of the season.

I honestly think if we had Eze, Olisa, Guehi, Doucoure fit for most of the season we could have been top 10. But I suppose most fans would say the same about their teams.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It’s a pity Olisa and Eze like a few other players in the palace squad are made of glass and keep the physios busier than opponents defenders for most of the season.

I honestly think if we had Eze, Olisa, Guehi, Doucoure fit for most of the season we could have been top 10. But I suppose most fans would say the same about their teams.
Indeed - and you‘re probably right. But still about 4 places below us, if we get to wave the same magic wand, and have March, Mitoma, Hinshelwood and Joao Pedro fit for all season!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Plus Ferguson fit and back to last seasons form.
I think we’ll let this season pan out , you should finish above us , then it’s game on for next season🙂👍

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I think we’ll let this season pan out , you should finish above us , then it’s game on for next season🙂👍
Aren't we lucky to finish above the Palace powerhouse. Game on next season deffo. Ultras and pyros galore!!!

A few pens thrown in. Glory, glory....

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Of course we'll finish above you. You're shit. Your absence from here until now has pretty much proved the point. Although that might be simply because we smashed you 4-1. Who knows?

And then next season if your "world class" players really are any good, they'll be off in the summer and we'll be back to being much better than you again. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Fancy a charity bet on that? £1, £10, or £100 to a charity of my choice when we finish above you, and for your charity if the unlikely were to happen?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Fancy a charity bet on that? £1, £10, or £100 to a charity of my choice when we finish above you, and for your charity if the unlikely were to happen?
That doesn't seem a very wise bet for you to be honest. If Palace do have another poor season, then he'll just disappear as per, and you'll have no way of collecting on it.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
That doesn't seem a very wise bet for you to be honest. If Palace do have another poor season, then he'll just disappear as per, and you'll have no way of collecting on it.
That's so true, unless we lodge it before the season starts :cool:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yes well done.
10 years of PL cash, and you're all set for your bog standard 14th place finish. Again.

You're like an unsightly stain on the wall that nobody can be arsed to paint over.
I could just put a canvas over said stain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here