Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You remind me of dogshit, always turning up when you don't want it to and stinking the place out.

Hmmmmm..." Dogshit Dougie"...? It does have a certain ring about it.

Like it.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Chelsea & Arsenal sniffing round Zaha, could be interesting to see how they cope, to be fair he is on fire at the moment.

Are they really? I'm surprised, thought his chances of a big club move were well behind him.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
"Zaha or Neymar" ?

Thats akin to walking into a car showroom and declaring "I'm in the market for a new Aston Martin. Or alternately, how much is that 1993 Skoda Octavia I saw on bricks out the back ?"

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Away end of the BBS. :whistle:

https://cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251877&page=1580

So bitter and Jealous because we are f*cking good and they are sh*t.

Hi [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] (thereichstuff) See you still have you homophobic signature over there?? :bigwave::bigwave:

Jesus that stuff does no one any good. I won't be looking there again.
Notice the cowardly troll Dougie making a point to a Brighton fan that he's only there because Brighton won.
You couldn't make up the hypocrisy of the tw@t.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Jesus that stuff does no one any good. I won't be looking there again.
Notice the cowardly troll Dougie making a point to a Brighton fan that he's only there because Brighton won.
You couldn't make up the hypocrisy of the tw@t.

He,s now known as Dogshit Dougie on here.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Away end of the BBS. :whistle:

https://cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=251877&page=1580

So bitter and Jealous because we are f*cking good and they are sh*t.

Hi [MENTION=23111]Dougie[/MENTION] (thereichstuff) See you still have you homophobic signature over there?? :bigwave::bigwave:

TBF palace aren’t shit, but at the moment aren’t as good as BHA…MOST Palace fans I know would openly admit that as well ( well my palace mates do anyway )

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
For our resident Palace fans any fears Zaha is going to walk for nothing at the end of the season or are Palace offering him another £130k+ a week contract?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
I am very pleased to see Graham Potter leave Brighton. He's an excellent coach, and he was doing a fine job with your team.

The total dismantling of your coaching & recruitment staff at the hands of Chelsea is an objectively good thing from a Palace POV, and an objectively terrible thing for English football. You had a chance to really push on and establish yourselves firmly in the top half this season, and - although it pains to me to admit - perhaps go even further. You were doing things the right way. You had recruited smartly, improved the players you already owned & had sold stars for an enormous profit without massively weakening your team. You did everything right, and now somebody with deeper pockets has come along and helped themselves to most of your toys.

I suspect you'll appoint another intelligent, up and coming manager and will start building again. I hope you appoint another Sami Hyypia. Whatever happens, football in this country is a little bit worse today than it was yesterday.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I am very pleased to see Graham Potter leave Brighton. He's an excellent coach, and he was doing a fine job with your team.

The total dismantling of your coaching & recruitment staff at the hands of Chelsea is an objectively good thing from a Palace POV, and an objectively terrible thing for English football. You had a chance to really push on and establish yourselves firmly in the top half this season, and - although it pains to me to admit - perhaps go even further. You were doing things the right way. You had recruited smartly, improved the players you already owned & had sold stars for an enormous profit without massively weakening your team. You did everything right, and now somebody with deeper pockets has come along and helped themselves to most of your toys.

I suspect you'll appoint another intelligent, up and coming manager and will start building again. I hope you appoint another Sami Hyypia. Whatever happens, football in this country is a little bit worse today than it was yesterday.
Dont worry, might be you next if Pat is any good or your players are worth nicking.

Besides, we will be fine, we have Tony and a back up plan.

It's sort of a unhappy compliment that we know what we are doing and have a plan.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
I thought this was well known anyway ?

Although I would say not a real follower, neither Don Rogers or big mail were at palace in the time stated.

“My earliest memories of football are being taken, I suppose 1969 or 1970, to watch Crystal Palace play.

“Malcolm Allison, with the big fedoras, who’d come from Man City, was the manager. Don Rogers, the star player for Swindon, had come to Palace as centre forward, and my grandfather and grandmother used to go and watch Palace.”

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here