Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
NSC is so high on gloating the collective has even run with one of my silly leftfield train (no pun intended) of thoughts.

That thread is so much better than I imagined it would be (although I am disappointed with those posting without a transport related image)

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
That thread is so much better than I imagined it would be (although I am disappointed with those porting without a transport related image)
same.

I nearly didn't bother as I thought it might be one step too far and everyone would be moaning at me, again.

I'm glad many have had some fun - it's what it's all about.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
same.

I nearly didn't bother as I thought it might be one step too far and everyone would be moaning at me, again.

I'm glad many have had some fun - it's what it's all about.
Do you look like Ned Flanders in real life stat?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do you look like Ned Flanders in real life stat?
Same phenomenal hair, although mine is better styled -( I'm going through a 'Jesus & Mary Chain' phase at the moment)
No, specs, no tash, no religious conviction and not as interesting.

So on the whole 'no'.

For the first time ever, yesterday, I toyed with the idea of changing Ned.
I'll give it some more thought, I don't want to go crazy.

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
CBF8A7F7-E09D-4D06-B30E-E664D7B9F211.jpeg

eaglesdan

Sep 28, 2011
I dont think Potter would take the job, even if we offered it, same for Cooper. Not sure when (if), Roy will be given the boot, but he's definitely losing the plot for me. Took Eze off after 60 minutes last week, to save for Arsenal, and we then line up 5-4-1. Next game is at home to Sheff Utd, it could turn toxic fairly easily, although I thought that about Brentford, and despite going a goal down, the fans stayed with the team. Dont give us much hope on Feb 3, I expect another 5-4-1 Royball master class with no plan B when we are 2 down after 30 minutes.
New manager, not sure who would want the job, but I would look for someone young from the lower leagues and give them a go

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I dont think Potter would take the job, even if we offered it, same for Cooper. Not sure when (if), Roy will be given the boot, but he's definitely losing the plot for me. Took Eze off after 60 minutes last week, to save for Arsenal, and we then line up 5-4-1. Next game is at home to Sheff Utd, it could turn toxic fairly easily, although I thought that about Brentford, and despite going a goal down, the fans stayed with the team. Dont give us much hope on Feb 3, I expect another 5-4-1 Royball master class with no plan B when we are 2 down after 30 minutes.
New manager, not sure who would want the job, but I would look for someone young from the lower leagues and give them a go
On (I think) Sunday's The Rest Is Football, Lineker basically said that Cooper had been asked but turned it down.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
2 weeks is a long time in football. If we haven't added anyone by the 1st of Feb then we might have a very unhappy manager of our own. If you still have Roy and if he sets up 5-4-1 (of course he would) then based on last night I'd be confident of yet another 1-1 with you lot.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It'd be so funny if GPott turned them down

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I dont think Potter would take the job, even if we offered it, same for Cooper.

I think it would be a good job for Cooper. An established PL club that aren't going down - what more could he be hoping for?

I don't think the job suits Potter very well, so I'd be surprised if he was offered it, or took it.

Not sure when (if), Roy will be given the boot, but he's definitely losing the plot for me. Took Eze off after 60 minutes last week, to save for Arsenal, and we then line up 5-4-1. Next game is at home to Sheff Utd, it could turn toxic fairly easily, although I thought that about Brentford, and despite going a goal down, the fans stayed with the team. Dont give us much hope on Feb 3, I expect another 5-4-1 Royball master class with no plan B when we are 2 down after 30 minutes.

Your posts seem quite different to the old eaglesdan? Regardless, worry not about Feb 3, all logic will be out and Benteke will score the winner from your only shot all game (yes, I know)

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I think it would be a good job for Cooper. An established PL club that aren't going down - what more could he be hoping for?

I don't think the job suits Potter very well, so I'd be surprised if he was offered it, or took it.
It is a free hit for either of them. As terrible as they are, they are staying up - not only will the promoted 3 go down for being feeble, Everton and Forest will be getting deductions. You don't even need to freshen up the squad this window. In about a year's time you can move on when a real opportunity presents itself.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just you wait and see. When something happens, it'll be the thing that Dougal knew would happen.
He can’t let the cat out the bag posting under an alias on his rivals forum. That would be madness… it’s top secret…

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He can’t let the cat out the bag posting under an alias on his rivals forum. That would be madness… it’s top secret…
That's a bit over my head, as I don't look at their forum.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here