Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Ahhh the day we announce another potential amazing signing - palace fans reveal their club has no plan or vision. It’s like we announced it this morning on purpose - showing our continued plan and vision in recruiting the world’s best talents.
Pedro, Ferguson, Ensico, Goodnight, Fati, Mitoma, Hinselwood now Barco and many others coming off the production line by looks of the u21s.
Palace - all looking at Eze it seems or play hoofball to mateta

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Ahhh the day we announce another potential amazing signing - palace fans reveal their club has no plan or vision. It’s like we announced it this morning on purpose - showing our continued plan and vision in recruiting the world’s best talents.
Pedro, Ferguson, Ensico, Goodnight, Fati, Mitoma, Hinselwood now Barco and many others coming off the production line by looks of the u21s.
Palace - all looking at Eze it seems or play hoofball to mateta
Do you know what? It really wouldn’t surprise me.

Terry Connor

Oct 21, 2022

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-01-20-14-23-46-334_uk.co.bbc.android.sportdomestic.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-01-20-14-23-46-334_uk.co.bbc.android.sportdomestic.jpg
    937.7 KB · Views: 66

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
There was a Telegraph article today that could’ve been written by Parish/Hodgson, wall to wall propaganda on the greatness of Hodgson at CP this time around, Parish hopes to secure funding for the £160m stand (gone up another £10m) in the next 7 days, he’s shown commitment by a personal guarantee of …. £5m, and the £50m training ground is almost complete.

Football writers seem to worship Hodgson … not wanting to slag off someone so old? His post Fulham era football is bloody awful, he changed, built on defence and sitting deep in huge numbers.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
There was a Telegraph article today that could’ve been written by Parish/Hodgson, wall to wall propaganda on the greatness of Hodgson at CP this time around

I'm starting to agree. At this rate we'll need to get him a statue at the Amex

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Has anyone ever told you what a failure you are as a father figure. The guidance you are supposed to show during the formative years etc. What went wrong? Did you work away a lot? Are the milkman or postie Palace fans? Did Social Services get involved?

Gully will appreciate that you will feather his nest in time though. (y)
Alas I was away in The Army ….

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
But they haven't been taken backwards.

For the entirety of their stay in the Premier League they have finished between 10th and 15th.
They are currently 14th, they are right on the money, definitely not going backwards.

Sure they're also not going to Marseille, Amsterdam or Athens either.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I don’t know if Palace have lined up Potter to take over from Roy, but if they have it’s pretty disrespectful to invite him to a game before they have sacked Hodgson.

I know they wouldn’t know class if it bit them on the arse, but, that is a new low even for them.
True, you could also point the finger at GPott as he didn't have to accept the invitation.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
What a time to be a Brighton fan …. I thought I’d never top the Derby League Cup run …

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here