Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Come on, please tell me how Webster and Dunk, your main guys at CB, are better than Joachim Andersen?

Put it this way - had you offered Tony Bloom the amount you have paid for him to try to buy either of them, he would have laughed in your face.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
A team? We are talking about individual players here.

And his only Premier League experience is relegation. He did okay for Fulham but he was still part of a team that went down.

He may be a good signing for you but your need to come on here to compare him to players who are very good Premier League defenders is pathetic. Why not talk about his signing with Palace fans rather than trolling on here?

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
I would say you paid 17.5 million with possibly an extra 2.5 and a sell on clause of 12.5% going back to Fulham….

That’s not 35 million ?

Christ your thick

What I meant was Lyon have had to sell him cheap due to French football being in a state of financial crisis. He would have fetched 35m in normal times but they had to let him go cheap as they are struggling and need cash.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
What I meant was Lyon have had to sell him cheap due to French football being in a state of financial crisis. He would have fetched 35m in normal times but they had to let him go cheap as they are struggling and need cash.

They loaned him to Fulham last season. On what basis would they expect to get 35m for him a year later? They clearly didn't rate him

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

If a player is good enough, clubs will pay his worth. It doesn’t surprise me you seem to take pleasure and boast about taking advantage of a fellow football clubs dire straits, but that’s Crystal Palace FC 2010 fans for ya.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
They loaned him to Fulham last season. On what basis would they expect to get 35m for him a year later? They clearly didn't rate him

Because he had a fantastic season for Fulham in the best league in the world. He nearly kept them up with his performances.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
If a player is good enough, clubs will pay his worth. It doesn’t surprise me you seem to take pleasure and boast about taking advantage of a fellow football clubs dire straits, but that’s Crystal Palace FC 2010 fans for ya.

Wasn't boasting about taking advantage at all, you're bending the truth here to suit your agenda.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Wasn't boasting about taking advantage at all, you're bending the truth here to suit your agenda.

Yeah ok, so why mention their financial plight then…

Look I’d love to chit chat with you a while longer, but I’ve got work in the morning, and unlike you I’m not on school holidays for 6 weeks.

Enjoy.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
We got a bargain. Andersen is really worth 35m I would say.

I'd say that you're an idiot, but who could question the nose for a bargain of a club that spent close to £60 million on Mamadou Sakho and Christian Benteke?

However, even if what you say were true, Dunk was our best centre back last year, Webster was a close second. The bloke who was third is just about to be sold for approximately 150% of your invented valuation for Andersen.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here