Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace Fans Biggest Fear

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Olise, Guehi, Andersen. Not bad, to be honest, but they still need a shedload of players as there's no squad depth.

There's a lot of pressure on Andersen there and you wonder how a relegation, an emotionally draining tournament and then having to settle at a new club will play out for him.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I watched a load of Championship football last season, he was a stand out performer for Swansea, especially dominant in the PO Semi Final 2 legs vs Barnsley.

So let me get this straight - South Norwood Barcelona have signed a player who played in the Championship last season and one who played for a club that was relegated to the Championship last season, and on the strength of that you're going to have a better defence than us, although we can still field Veltman, Dunk, Webster and Burn, *checks notes* all of whom played in the Premier League last season and *checks notes again* didn't manage to get relegated.

Yes, that could happen.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
So let me get this straight - South Norwood Barcelona have signed a player who played in the Championship last season and one who played for a club that was relegated to the Championship last season, and on the strength of that you're going to have a better defence than us, although we can still field Veltman, Dunk, Webster and Burn, *checks notes* all of whom played in the Premier League last season and *checks notes again* didn't manage to get relegated.

Yes, that could happen.

Yep. Hurts doesn't it.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
Olise, Guehi, Andersen. Not bad, to be honest, but they still need a shedload of players as there's no squad depth.

There's a lot of pressure on Andersen there and you wonder how a relegation, an emotionally draining tournament and then having to settle at a new club will play out for him.

21 players now and 3 to come back from injury.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

Yes, that could happen.

Please don't feed facts to the Palarse trolls. We all know there's a big gap between the figment of their imaginations and the reality of what they have.

Makes me laugh them now coming out saying how their squad was over aged and over paid with a geriatric manager now, none of this was said in the previous 3 seasons. Idiots.

Milo

Banned
Jul 9, 2021
Can't believe people are actually using Dan Burn in there replies about your defence, the guy is a League One player at best.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Come on, please tell me how Webster and Dunk, your main guys at CB, are better than Joachim Andersen?

Opinions, fella there just opinions….

I have an opinion that your a complete tool, coming on a rivals message board, to gloat about basically nothing.
Keyboard warrior

Piss off

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I watched a load of Championship football last season, he was a stand out performer for Swansea, especially dominant in the PO Semi Final 2 legs vs Barnsley.

At the risk of being asked to moderate my language I suspect that to be a lie. Neither of the games between Swansea and Barnsley were of particular quality and nobody particularly stood out as looking Premier League quality. Brentford also had a very easy game against Swansea in the final. My guess is that you first decided that he was the next Paolo Maldini at the moment that your club was linked with him.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Come on, please tell me how Webster and Dunk, your main guys at CB, are better than Joachim Andersen?

Well, actually yes, they are. Considerably. But don't let that stop you posting crap ................ on second thoughts, yes, do let it stop you posting crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here