Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan will run Brighton marathon in Brighton shirt if i raise £1000 for REMF.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Already at 20% of the target £1000 so many thanks to those that have donated. Looks like i may have to purchase the blue & white stripes which i never thought would happen but happy to do in aid of such a good charity and one that i have been involved with for 10 years.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Already at 20% of the target £1000 so many thanks to those that have donated. Looks like i may have to purchase the blue & white stripes which i never thought would happen but happy to do in aid of such a good charity and one that i have been involved with for 10 years.

:thumbsup:

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Please if anyone can add to this it would be very much appreciated, please use link below

Kevin Risby is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010
I know it's early but to help motivate me with my training and to get used to the idea of wearing that horrid shirt i would really appreciate your donations.

For those of you that don't know i set up the CPFC fans side that has been Playing the REMF football match since 2001 and have done this ever since. I also organised the first two or three golf days.

This is my 10th year involved and im also turning 30 and getting married in 2011 so wanted to do something special/different for myself and the charity.

Please use this link to donate Kevin Risby is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Many thanks.

Top man.....good luck with the project.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Donation made. Best of luck with this Kev - will you be wearing palarse shorts, socks etc to confuse the crowds?!

Many thanks for the donation. Not sure on palace shorts yet but would be funny to run past a few people on the sidelines chanting seagulls at the shirt and then seeing their confused look when they see the palace badge on shorts. Have to wait & see if i meet the target which hopefully i will.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
If US isnt running then maybe he can transfer his sponsorship to you? With agreement from the others who have of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here