Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan will run Brighton marathon in Brighton shirt if i raise £1000 for REMF.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Edna's comment was in fun but that one is over the top you idiot. FFS , some people.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I take it he didn't watch that 'Hospital' programme showing the severity of stabbings then. IT's horrible.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Kev is helping the REMF achieve things like this.

Wild Park Rangers had their clubroom broken into earlier in the Summer and had their equipment stolen. The burglars also spread faeces over the Walls and vandalised the changing rooms.

The youth teams since then have not been able to train or continue to play football and have been looking for help.

There was an article in the Argus.

After putting this to the family and directors of the REMF we have granted £ 508.88 for 8 corner flags, 4 net pegs, 2 sets of slalom poles and 2 large inflatable goals to allow them to start their training and matches again.

Wild Park Rangers comprise Moulescoomb and the East Brighton area and have 75 kids from 10-18 years of age.

The club secretary has just been informed as is overjoyed. She has asked me to thank the REMF and everyone involved with it.

I will be arranging a presentation and a piece in the Argus sometime in September.

Well done everyone.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Maybe all decent BHAFC which is the vast majority can get their card out and donate to Kev to show him how much we appreciate his efforts.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
How on earth do you reach at that conclusion ?. Anyway can we keep on topic and have one thread just one about the REMF that does not degenerate into a binfest.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I should add that under no circumstances will I be wearing a Palace shirt when I do it.

Why not? It'd be classic - just jog along in front of cpfc remf captain with you wearing a palace shirt for the entire race and it'll look for all the world like Palace running from the Albion for a record-breaking 26 miles :lol:

brulee

Aug 12, 2008
this thread should be a sticky or whatever they call it. i would never run 26 miles in a palace shirt. donated

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
And another one done - happy to support this kind of thing:thumbsup:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
Will tell my Palace supporting mates, I am sure they will stick some money on there too. Good luck with marathon!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here