Palace fan will run Brighton marathon in Brighton shirt if i raise £1000 for REMF.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
I know it's early but to help motivate me with my training and to get used to the idea of wearing that horrid shirt i would really appreciate your donations.

For those of you that don't know i set up the CPFC fans side that has been Playing the REMF football match since 2001 and have done this ever since. I also organised the first two or three golf days.

This is my 10th year involved and im also turning 30 and getting married in 2011 so wanted to do something special/different for myself and the charity.

Please use this link to donate Kevin Risby is fundraising for Robert Eaton Memorial Fund

Many thanks.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well done Kev.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Always a top bloke is our Kev - and took the 'Sussex Sheffield Weds Supporters Club' notice on his changing room door well this yr :thumbsup:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Top work, donation done:thumbsup:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
How dare you taint our shirt with your filthy Palace sweat

:jester:

I should add that under no circumstances will I be wearing a Palace shirt when I do it.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sure Edna meant no offense and Kev is big enough and ugly enough to take it. Also Edna raised nearly £ 50 at REMF 9 with her goalkeeping efforts so although I am not into the Palace insults I am sure she meant no harm.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
For those who may not know the history. Kev has been involved in REMF since the start and without his help and assitance the fund would not have achieved what it has. If you can donate to this worthy cause I plea for you to do so. It would be rather amusing seeing Kev run 26.2 miles in a BHAFC shirt.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Many thanks all that have made this reach 8% of the target already. I am only putting the page on here so far as hoping it will reach its target as want you guys hopefully to achieve the target of me wearing the wrong colour striped shirt and then i can smash it when put on palace boards and family and friends.

Also i found the sweat comment funny and im all for a bit of banter and hope some of you will spot me running and continue it to help me round on the day.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
£ 85 from BHAFC so far Kev.

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
Well done Kev - several of your work colleagues are now aware of this - will you be borrowing your shirt from Ed?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Wha a geat idea raising money through the Albion versus Palace rivallry. I pledge £ 100 if I can stab a claret and blue scumbag straight through their aorta.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Wha a geat idea raising money through the Albion versus Palace rivallry. I pledge £ 100 if I can stab a claret and blue scumbag straight through their aorta.

:tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports