Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace fan wants to wear Brighton shirt again.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
I fully intend (and will) sponsor you in the next few days.

It won't be a huge amount, as we know 6 people running Brighton this year, and three doing London the week after, so have to spread the sponsorship money about.

Hope the training is going well, and good luck on the day.

Im doing both Brighton and London this year as didn't expect to get in for London when i applied. Hopefully the legs will recover ok in a week to be able to run a decent time. Much better prepared than last year so hoping for under 4 hours 30 this year.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Im doing both Brighton and London this year as didn't expect to get in for London when i applied. Hopefully the legs will recover ok in a week to be able to run a decent time. Much better prepared than last year so hoping for under 4 hours 30 this year.

That will be quite an achievement.

Hope the toenails are OK by the time you've finished London!

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Could mods make this a sticky please

Happy to sponsor you - but find a pink shirt.

Like this.............
002.jpg

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Like this.............
002.jpg

I reckon if Kevin agrees to run in a pink shirt he will get to £ 500 and achieve legendary status, if he has not already done so. What do you say Kevin ?!

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Id do it in pink. Anyone got a contact at the club that could sort the shirt as be good to get it printed with CPFC REMF like last years which i bought.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Id do it in pink. Anyone got a contact at the club that could sort the shirt as be good to get it printed with CPFC REMF like last years which i bought.

Leave it to me Kevin. I will arrange it. This will be hilarious and fair play to you mate. Please post this on facebook, the Palace forum and any press you can get through James Daly. This should push you over the £ 500 !

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Like this.............
002.jpg

It's on. Kevin running in this with CPFC REMF on it. Come on people PLEASE support Kevin.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A little push. Let's do this people !

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
kev - just done the sponsorship -great stuff - you might want tobig up the pink shirt by mentioning it in the thread title. -

PALACE IN PINK!!!!!!!!

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
kev - just done the sponsorship -great stuff - you might want tobig up the pink shirt by mentioning it in the thread title. -

PALACE IN PINK!!!!!!!!

Many thanks for adding to the total.
I will start a new pink thread on sunday when the two week countdown begins.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I will get the pink shirt when we get to £ 500. Come on people.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
We need to hit it soon to give me time to get the shirt and have the wording on it. We're pushing a boulder up a hill here but money is very tight for a lot of people I guess Kevin.

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Only two weeks now until the Brighton marathon to make this happen. Maybe if i dont reach target i'll do it in my palace shirt so you know what to do to stop that happening.

Please see link above to donate.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's a great shame Kevin but I think that may be the case. I will have an REMF marathon running top for you. The outlay for the Pink shirt and lettering means we would need to make the £ 500 first and with time running out, it looks unlikely. You could have tried no more. I will send you your REMF top if you e mail me your address. Thanks mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here