Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace / Brighton trouble

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
You’re making it sound like mass disorder. It isn’t, a few smal isolated incidents that aren’t in the press or on social media.

Go to youtube and type in england disorder amsterdam or portugal.

Quite a lot of underplaying the problem on this thread

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Utterly pathetic. I really do not get this violent tendancy the knuckledaggers of both clubs have. Their lives must be very sad and unfulfilled to get a jolly out of this behaviour. They really need to grow up

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I've been to the world cup in Brazil and to the euros in France. I didn't see any trouble, so totally agree that most are legitimate fans. Though the reports are so regular now, we need to do more than we are currently doing. A new generation of anti foreign (especially European) coked to the eyeballs hoolies are coming through and we need to react to the things which are actually happening

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I usually put it up my nose.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sounds like naff all really .

Generally well behaved away . Few mobs but get that anywhere . Foreign police don’t help and then the media over blow it all .

Anyone gobbing off about it . Get out there . It’s a great piss up and good fun .

The problem is the media . Not the fans

I’d give this a thousand thumbs ups if I could. Unfortunately most commenting negatively on this haven’t done England away and don’t have a clue - just read the stupid press who over react to everything.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Go to youtube and type in england disorder amsterdam or portugal.

Quite a lot of underplaying the problem on this thread

I was in Amsterdam - I saw a lot first hand. 10k over there - a few hundred or so being knobs. Burnley and Blackburn kicked off - about 2 or 3 on each side. Everyone shouted at them to stop it. Loads followed it down an alley. Rumours of Ajax being involved but not sure on that. Next the riot police cause absolute havoc. Difficult to know where the answer is but definitely a well OTTpolice reaction which aggregated people and caused trouble.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
You never hear of Celtic and Rangers fans brawling at Scotland matches and their rivalry is immeasurably deeper than ours with Palace.

Whilst watching the last Northern Ireland match I was pondering if there was ever trouble among Loyalist/Republican fans at their matches but realised most Republicans would probably support RoI rather than NI.

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I was in Amsterdam - I saw a lot first hand. 10k over there - a few hundred or so being knobs. Burnley and Blackburn kicked off - about 2 or 3 on each side. Everyone shouted at them to stop it. Loads followed it down an alley. Rumours of Ajax being involved but not sure on that. Next the riot police cause absolute havoc. Difficult to know where the answer is but definitely a well OTTpolice reaction which aggregated people and caused trouble.

Euro 2016, In Saint-Étienne, Lyon and Nice were perfect examples of low profile policing working. Instead of standing in the faces of fans in full riot gear they kept back and out of site, no surprise there no trouble caused by England fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here