Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace BBS

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Not really to be honest, as I said it grates but everyone in my house is healthy and no one has died. I that was our season over then yeah it would hurt more but we still got a lot to play for, so onwards and hopefully upwards

To be fair, that has to be the only way to look at it for you. I'd already resigned myself to defeat today, so the win was a pleasant surprise!!!

Naturally, I hope you mess it up, but don't see it happening........

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To be fair, that has to be the only way to look at it for you. I'd already resigned myself to defeat today, so the win was a pleasant surprise!!!

Naturally, I hope you mess it up, but don't see it happening........

Assuming Cardiff are up, there are say 6 clubs going for 2 places.

At this moment, away from the goldfish bowl of the A23 derby and putting CP on a pedestal there, there is a minority chance of CP making it to the PL come May.

They are NOT distinctly better than Hull, Albion, Leicester, Forest and Watford. Anything can happen.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Assuming Cardiff are up, there are say 6 clubs going for 2 places.

At this moment, away from the goldfish bowl of the A23 derby and putting CP on a pedestal there, there is a minority chance of CP making it to the PL come May.

They are NOT distinctly better than Hull, Albion, Leicester, Forest and Watford. Anything can happen.

I was actually referring to making the play-off's though accept I wasn't explicit. I think its fair to say they are in a good position for that.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Is this serious? Not that I would EVER go on a P***ce forum but they've banned everyone bar members??

What a tinpot outfit. God what a bunch of no marks.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You ok luvvee? You seem to have a problem with your keyboard. I'm not sure what the message is meant to say. I think you're trying to say you're with a stupid, laughing. embarrassed tosser. Could be any one of your 2500 that were there today

Is you head shaved as well :lol: your PWOPA ARD YOU AIN'T YA. Seriously son, stick to the bass shandy in future.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
They still keep going on about being the first to beat us in the Amex, even though Tottenham were the first. That 'statistic' has about as much significance as Mrs Jenkins being the first person to buy a box of tea bags in the new local Tesco Express!
Danm,Did Mrs Jenkins beat me to them!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
"look at it like this, we are written into their poxy clubs history for being the first away team ever to win at their gleaming brand new stadium and that will never be forgotten by them or us"

Nope. No matter how many times you say it, you were not the first away team to win at our lovely stadium.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Originally Posted by dim
Mile Jedinak is the best player for any club in any position in this division.

A bold claim, I think supporters of Murray, Williams and Zaha may take issue

Never has a username been more apt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here