Palace BBS

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Never wind what's been written on their message board. I'm enjoying the thought of 1500 Nigels watching the beam back at smellhurst!

The social club would have emptied by 1.20 .... back to normal routines of wife beating, buying baccy, telling their inbred offspring to f**king shut up, planning how to spend the next Giro.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Finally the delusion lifts on the BBS said:
TAs for Brighton, we made them look good overall. However I thought Bridcutt dominated the midfield once Williams went off. Buckley & Lua Lua made our full backs look shite. Bridge had Zaha in his pocket and Ulloa is looking like a good player

Fair praise, and at last they are not slagging Wayne Bridge off anymore as being a 'has been'.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
I find it rather strange that after beating you main rivals the first time in 25 years that some people want to post on Internet forums rather than be out celebrating and then call the other teams supporters Nigel's very odd

I find it strange that you enjoy sleeping with other members of your family, but that probably seems very normal to you. Reading the excuses on some of the Palace threads is just embarrassing. We were pretty good, you were very poor. Get over it. Your mum/sister will show you a good time this evening. :eek:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
You could say the same as here pre game . But I digress , you thoroughly deserved it today fair play on that . Let the play offs commence /

What a pile of shit.

You had a long thread on here before the game that you could post on.

We turn you over, no, sorry we destroy your team of world beaters, and you shut your forum down to non Nigels.

pathetic. like your team and it's supporters.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Absolutely anybody who wanted an Away End on NSC cannot for one second complain or gloat if Palace lock down their forums.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
What a pile of shit.

We turn you over, no, sorry we destroy your team of world beaters, and you shut your forum down to non Nigels.

One thread. They were allowed one thread. Dougie is absolutely right, the pre-game build up wasn't one of NSC's better periods.

sew109

Banned
Jan 21, 2012
I find it strange that you enjoy sleeping with other members of your family, but that probably seems very normal to you. Reading the excuses on some of the Palace threads is just embarrassing. We were pretty good, you were very poor. Get over it. Your mum/sister will show you a good time this evening. :eek:

I would be very interested where you found anything to imply the above or is it just the I have no argument so I will just be rude as I am not intelligent or old enough to enter into a reasoned argument ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Not read this thread except for the end.

How did their Beamback go?

They delighted in showing pictures of ours when we lost in December. Have we got any footage of the jubilant watchers at Selhurst ???

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
One thread. They were allowed one thread. Dougie is absolutely right, the pre-game build up wasn't one of NSC's better periods.[/QUOTE

One more than we can post on the main BBS board.

If Bozza hadn't done what he did this last week, the whole of NSC would have been infested with pointless drivel threads started by Palace fans.

sew109

Banned
Jan 21, 2012
One more than we can post on the main BBS board.

If Bozza hadn't done what he did this last week, the whole of NSC would have been infested with pointless drivel threads started by Palace fans.

Which is probably same reason that the bbs shut o new members today it's the sensible thing to do, this was done before kick off.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Absolutely anybody who wanted an Away End on NSC cannot for one second complain or gloat if Palace lock down their forums.

Who cares about what Palace do on the BBS? seriously. It's their forum, they can do what they like.

However, this has really been the best week on NSC this season. We've been able to discuss things, have a laugh, and not had the Stripey Nigels butting in like they are so lonely and they don't have a forum of their own.

At least today will fumigate them for a while :lolol:

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
I would be very interested where you found anything to imply the above or is it just the I have no argument so I will just be rude as I am not intelligent or old enough to enter into a reasoned argument ?

I'm just enjoying the fact we thrashed you out of sight. If you don't like it, f*** off back to your own board and think of some more excuses with the other w*****s! Now run along dear. :tosser:

Not a lot going on on the BBS tonight

Quick summary

We are not really their TRUE rivals.:safeway:
Ulloa should have been sent off for elbowing Murray (clash of heads) punish:
Holloway is a complete prick :tosser:
Brighton are not very good :facepalm:

They outsung us :rotlf:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
What a pile of shit.

Overconfidence can return to bite you right in the arse, see my previous posts this week.

sew109

Banned
Jan 21, 2012
I'm just enjoying the fact we thrashed you out of sight. If you don't like it, f*** off back to your own board and think of some more excuses with the other w*****s! Now rung along dear. :tosser:

I have not been rude to you to suggest that I sleep with members of my family is very rude and immature I am assuming that you would not say that to my (or anyone else's) face unless you really are an odious, uneducated peasant but then I guess you are siting safe and sound behind your Internet pipe with mummy and daddy sitting downstairs to protect you, bless

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports