Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace BBS

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Not overconfident.

Just commenting on your team's performance TODAY.

It must REALLY hurt to be so outplayed when you have so many world beaters in your team.

Yeah it grates a bit but if you asked me at the start of the season if we would take a 3-0 loss at the amex and be where we are on points and position, I would genuinely have bit your arm off. Every cloud has a silver lining

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
:thumbsup:
I have not been rude to you to suggest that I sleep with members of my family is very rude and immature I am assuming that you would not say that to my (or anyone else's) face unless you really are an odious, uneducated peasant but then I guess you are siting safe and sound behind your Internet pipe with mummy and daddy sitting downstairs to protect you, bless

Ha ha. Actually I'm 'siting' in my lounge with my family enjoying what a sad, sanctimonious **** you are. Your grammar is as poor as the team you support. Enjoy your evening loser

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Basically we stopped palarse playing today and Lua Lua raped there LB whilst Ulloa owned the centrebacks with bridders ruling the midfield. 3-0 was a let off is should have been much more

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
I have not been rude to you to suggest that I sleep with members of my family is very rude and immature I am assuming that you would not say that to my (or anyone else's) face unless you really are an odious, uneducated peasant but then I guess you are siting safe and sound behind your Internet pipe with mummy and daddy sitting downstairs to protect you, bless

K....NOB, you come on a rivals internet site then get upset when people have a wee pop at you . Please curl back up into your shell suit

sew109

Banned
Jan 21, 2012
:thumbsup:

Ha ha. Actually I'm 'siting' in my lounge with my family enjoying what a sad, sanctimonious **** you are. Your grammar is as poor as the team you support. Enjoy your evening loser

Saying things from a keyboard that you would never have the balls to say face to face keyboard warrior I believe is the term. I guess your parents don't trust you with a computer in your bedroom.

sew109

Banned
Jan 21, 2012
K....NOB, you come on a rivals internet site then get upset when people have a wee pop at you . Please curl back up into your shell suit

Ha ha have no problem with being insulted for being a palace fan just annoys me when people make such vile comments that they would never say face to face. Back in the day whilst I have always hated Brighton they were a proper club with proper supporters now it's a plastic club with plastic supporters and it's sad to see this happen.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Saying things from a keyboard that you would never have the balls to say face to face keyboard warrior I believe is the term. I guess your parents don't trust you with a computer in your bedroom.

Ok tough guy, I'm 43, 6ft 2 and 18 stone. I can assure you I would not be worried about saying anything to your ugly mug you prick. Now tootle off back to the Nigel board, there's a good lad

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yeah it grates a bit but if you asked me at the start of the season if we would take a 3-0 loss at the amex and be where we are on points and position, I would genuinely have bit your arm off. Every cloud has a silver lining

A BIT! It must hurt A LOT. I know it did when we got done by you lot.

Understand your point about league position and points. Same goes for us too.

Just have to keep our one striker fit!

sew109

Banned
Jan 21, 2012
Ok tough guy, I'm 43, 6ft 2 and 18 stone. I can assure you I would not be worried about saying anything to your ugly mug you prick. Now tootle off back to the Nigel board, there's a good lad

Ha ha it's not about being worried about it, it is about whetherbor not you are a **** and think it acceptable to say things like that to a complete stranger. I think that you would be very surprised if you met me.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Ha ha have no problem with being insulted for being a palace fan just annoys me when people make such vile comments that they would never say face to face. Back in the day whilst I have always hated Brighton they were a proper club with proper supporters now it's a plastic club with plastic supporters and it's sad to see this happen.

And CPs fanbase is unique in only containing real fans?
How did you archieve that?
The fanbase has dwindled alarmingly since the the days of 26,000 plastics watching in the era of the Cantona Kung fu kick.
In between times in the second tier, the crowds have grown ever smaller, as football occasional football watchers deserted, moving to Chelski or just giving up, sick of relentless relegation fights and weird owners.

Buck

Through & Through
Feb 18, 2009
Not Lewes Any More
Ha ha it's not about being worried about it, it is about whetherbor not you are a **** and think it acceptable to say things like that to a complete stranger. I think that you would be very surprised if you met me.

Goodnight dopey, sleep well. I'm just about to watch the goals again, and again and again. Cheers for the 3 points

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
A BIT! It must hurt A LOT. I know it did when we got done by you lot.

Understand your point about league position and points. Same goes for us too.

Just have to keep our one striker fit!

Not really to be honest, as I said it grates but everyone in my house is healthy and no one has died. I that was our season over then yeah it would hurt more but we still got a lot to play for, so onwards and hopefully upwards

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

:stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid::stupid:

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser::tosser:

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Can I just point out that we DID palace 3-0 without having the advantage of Palace being doen to 10 men or a Penalty or having to play 3 matches in 6 days.
WE FCCUUKING SMASHED YOU 3-0 FAIR AND SQUARE!

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one

I'll say it to your face. No bother.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here