Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away tickets!

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
are you saying you sit down for this fixture .....................surely not :facepalm:
regards
DR

I wasn't there on the 3rd, I was there back in September for the Palace-Cardiff match, I'm an albion boy obviously so I let the flock of Cardiff fans do the standing! My brother's mate does commentary for people with vision impairments so he gets free tickets. Oh and just a quick ask, what does DR stand for? Been meaning to ask for ages

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
are you saying you sit down for this fixture .....................surely not :facepalm:
regards
DR

I sat down at half time and almost couldn't get up. In fairness Charlton are even tighter. I would defy anyone to actually sit on those seats for 90 minutes and then be able to walk home afterwards.

Jan 30, 2008
I wasn't there on the 3rd, I was there back in September for the Palace-Cardiff match, I'm an albion boy obviously so I let the flock of Cardiff fans do the standing! My brother's mate does commentary for people with vision impairments so he gets free tickets. Oh and just a quick ask, what does DR stand for? Been meaning to ask for ages
IT'S A LONG STORY
regards
DR

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
You're obviously new to this site regarding DR.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Managed to get a ticket ..in the main stand! :rave:

Need to remember to not celebrate if we score!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oh and just a quick ask, what does DR stand for? Been meaning to ask for ages

Some say it stands for Deutsche Reichsbarn as he is a keen train spotter on the same level as some of our friends from Selhurst Park.

Baaaald

3rd time lucky
Aug 7, 2011
Haywards Heath
I will take the abuse for this and sounding a bit thick but if you are on 1140 points and we have sold our allocation - that's it? Sounds a bit weird that to me. Hypothical anyway as they will all be gone by this time tomorrow. Gutted I never went to one more away game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here