Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away tickets!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Ha hello mate. It is just possible I might have a spare for the play off home game if you are in town then...

Bugger. Dont know if thats going to happen, waiting for flights to be sorted but think its gonna be a week later rather than a day earlier possibly :( Keep hold if you can and I'll let you know Monday. Typical

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Got mine x1
But because of the stupid rules my dads got enough loyalty points but doesn't fancy it and my sons got enough but can't make it but I can't get Miss Soprano a ticket on their card numbers because the names won't match on the tickets, so I'm Billy no mates for this game now :cry::cry:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Sorted just after 8pm lovely stuff.

So nervous.its a huge game.

But come on :) :) :)

FKalinx

Aug 18, 2006
I thought it was available for season ticket holders and people above a certain number of loyalty points? I am a season ticket holder with 1085 points but still cant buy?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I thought it was available for season ticket holders and people above a certain number of loyalty points? I am a season ticket holder with 1085 points but still cant buy?

Read the website. Fully explained. How many season ticket holders have we got? There's got to be some priority given to those above just ST's.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
4 bagged - we having a gang bang, we having a ball

jjt1976

Dec 29, 2009
Does anyone think there will be any left by the time the next bit opens for people with the next amount of loyalty points?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Mine sorted, hopefully will be one of the privileged 2000 who witness a great result :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here