Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace away tickets!

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
40 points away from being able to get them, should be a fair amount left by monday though.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
2 tickets bought, not quite sure if I'm excited, happy, lookng forward to it or what, but one thing I think for sure is, our players will be 100% up for it, and our fans will be likewise.
:clap:

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Second visit to the shit pit in 6 months. No one could question our devotion. Our sanity, yes, but not our devotion.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I'm 5 points outside the cut off at the moment.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
So, are you taking the kids?

Not a chance, they're not ready for Palace away just yet. They're for Wozza plus another mate. I'm bricking it now.

I was seriously tempted to see if the system would let me buy adult tickets under my kid's names for mates but I really don't want a year ban!

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
I'm 5 points outside the cut off at the moment.

I'm on 1145 :(

Wondering if there'll still be any going once the 1150+ crew have had their fill ... ?

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Ha hello mate. It is just possible I might have a spare for the play off home game if you are in town then...

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I do not think I have a chance in Hell of getting a ticket, 1060 points will not get me far. Oh well.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Does our names get printed on the tickets?

I guess so. I do wonder if they will have the time or inclination to check every ticket and ID or if they are just trying to warn off any potential trouble makers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here