dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The stadium is in Brighton mate. BN1 postcode

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
That is truly an embarassing blog piece.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Be interesting to see their gate tonight. Such a massive club be disappointed if less than our average. Reading that blog it has to be 50000 at least!!! I shall be disappointed with less.

Actually wouldn't be surprised if Albion fans don't travel. Hillsborough is the Selhurst of the North.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Speaks volumes when owlsadminonline feels it is appropriate to come on here to defend homophobia - being an apologist is probably worse than being the original poster. Why not do something to eradicate it on their own forum, rather than encourage it? That attitude only fuels the stereotypes perpetrated by some fans (on both sides).

Normally there is reasonable banter within most opposing fans match previews but resorting to homophobic stuff just destroys any credibility in the rest of their preview.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
On the plus side, it gives those of us that write blogs the chance to feel that, actually, our writing is quite good in comparison

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That blog is an embarrassment to anyone connected with Sheffield Wednesday.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Just seen that it has been amended to remove the offending elements. A shame really, as now the vitriol feels a little stilted and doesn't have much context. If you're going to be homophobic at least have the courage of your convictions to stand by and defend what you write.

FWIW I don't mind Wednesday.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
An awful lot of effort to go to for an audience of three Yorkies and a whippet.

Active users: 20
bouncingwizard | cheat | donnyowl1985 | franc_lepoc | HoylandOwl | KingMong | MickPickeringsBeard | mrkdilkington | Nucky | Oldskool1 | OviedistaOWL14 | Philomena Cunk | pressmun | raynaldo | sandbachowl | Skamp | star | Stis_Owl | Walkley | wrexhamowl
Legend: Administrator | System Administrator | Online Now
Active guests: 51

Got to say, this is the most telling part. Supposed 'big club' yet their two-bob forum gets less users than Swindon's forum. That can't be right. I thought they were a big club.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Just seen that it has been amended to remove the offending elements. A shame really, as now the vitriol feels a little stilted and doesn't have much context. If you're going to be homophobic at least have the courage of your convictions to stand by and defend what you write.

FWIW I don't mind Wednesday.

I believe [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] might just have saved a copy.

Wednesday :lolol: what a bunch of CJTCs

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Yes because the views of a few supporters is reason enough eh?

Maybe if you weren't so myopic about Northerners on here......

There goes my irony-meter.

Extremely myopic, perhaps had he not used the Bummers word you'd have been less uppity.

Defending an appalling, ignorant homophobe on a Brighton football forum? Interesting. Good luck with that, moron.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
What a sad little man. It's nice to know I am a plastic fan, and have been, presumably, since 1967 when I went to my first match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here