Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owlsonline preview

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Very unpleasant bitter homophobe.

Bit of a joke really, saying our huge crowd that caused transport congestion are all plastics with no history...and then admits he left after 80 minutes when they were losing.

Sheffield Wednesday:flounce:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Brighton and Hove Albion are another one of these Reading sorts that believe football has only existed for the last five years. Upstart wannabes who are never beens and never be's. I've garnered this ill feeling towards them from my visit to the AMEX last season. The most fabricated football 'supporters' I've ever seen in my life. The transport links may have improved since, but they were atrocious at the time. The ground isn't even in Brighton or Hove and Brighton station was rammed with their fans giving it the big un, trying to impersonate real football fans and bending over backwards (yes, backwards) to act like they've been there all their lives. Chanting and boozing with their shitty shirts and scarves because that's what they think football fans do. Imitation fans is all they are. Let's see how many of them travel up on Tuesday night. Not many I'd guess. I walked out of their stadium 3-0 down on about 80 minutes and there were streams of people leaving. 3-0 up, playing some sublime football and the stadium was half empty FFS. Brighton? Nah, not for me.

???

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
An awful lot of effort to go to for an audience of three Yorkies and a whippet.

Active users: 20
bouncingwizard | cheat | donnyowl1985 | franc_lepoc | HoylandOwl | KingMong | MickPickeringsBeard | mrkdilkington | Nucky | Oldskool1 | OviedistaOWL14 | Philomena Cunk | pressmun | raynaldo | sandbachowl | Skamp | star | Stis_Owl | Walkley | wrexhamowl
Legend: Administrator | System Administrator | Online Now
Active guests: 51

owlsonlineadmin

Jul 22, 2010
It doesn't take much to remind me why I have that lot in the basement of my most liked clubs. I may even have to review their position with Dirty Leeds

Yes because the views of a few supporters is reason enough eh?

Maybe if you weren't so myopic about Northerners on here......

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
"Chanting and boozing with their shitty shirts and scarves because that's what they think football fans do. "

Well yes, and what is wrong with that...? ???

Wednesday :lolol:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You really think that we don't know any northerners? There are modern inventions like trains, cars and motorways, to get around the country. Some of us have even lived & worked in the north.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford

Northerners? What an absurd, and totally incorrect assumption.

Hardly a few ... fairly consistent from my read of that forum of yours. A significant proportion of your support are living in the past, likely because there's SFA in the present to get excited about

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
I thought that was very accurate and in no way bias.

A breath of fresh air from the normal ramblings of a wannabe hero.

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
It would be interesting to see how many people on here are actually gay and if that is a higher percentage than other football forums?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
"To be honest, I didn't know much about the history of this football club" but ironically, that doesn't stop him condemning us as
"Another one of these Reading sorts that believe football has only existed for the last five years," ignoring the best part of the 113 years that the team has represented its community. Just because you've only been aware of us for the last five years doesn't mean we weren't here. If you want football history lessons, there are loads of us who could bore you (more) stupid.

For instance: In the early part of our history, whilst Northern factories were closed on Saturday afternoons so you could all go off and play football, most of our ancestors were still working the farms. Therefore its taken us a while to catch up.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Extremely myopic, perhaps had he not used the Bummers word you'd have been less uppity.

It was still condescending crap with a large hint of jealousy. Wednesday haven't won anything worthwhile for over 60 years so perhaps you should be looking closer to he before criticising our club.

Talk about living in the past.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here