Oh and, obviously:

CON: +7
LAB: -2
LIB: 0

:dunce:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Utter shower, the lot of them.

Genuinely tricky to pick out who has been the worst of the bunch over the past couple of days.

Quite a few Tory MPs deleted their tweets made after yesterday's vote. Unfortunately for them, they have been screenshot for future usage.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Without trawling through this whole thread, have any of the embarrassing Tory apologists come on here to tell us that this u-turn is another good example of the Tories "listening" to the public?
No, no they haven’t

Well, as someone who voted for this bunch of shysters, maybe in the absence of the 'Tory apologists', you could give us your view ???

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Well, as someone who voted for this bunch of shysters, maybe in the absence of the 'Tory apologists', you could give us your view ???

It’s the stuff of never ending face palms[emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
So, how long before poor,bullied, Owen Patterson becomes Lord Patterson of Grifton?

I’ll go within 2 years.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quite a few Tory MPs deleted their tweets made after yesterday's vote. Unfortunately for them, they have been screenshot for future usage.

Glad you had a bit of time on your hands yesterday :wink:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
It’s the stuff of never ending face palms[emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357][emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would those facepalms be for them for doing it, for them for getting caught or for you for believing them and voting them into a power, or a little of each :wink:

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Quite. Yet Worthing Foodbank supplied 18,000 meals last year. AFAIK he's not been down there, not even to thank them for the Gofundme after his sob story about his paltry £82k salary. You can't get an NHS dentist in West Sussex thanks to them all going private. Young people in the area are facing a housing crisis thanks to the continuing escalation of house prices and ridiculous rental costs. Look I don't know the bloke and I'm sure he's not all bad but he seems about as visible in the local community as a silent fart and sadly there is no hope of getting any kind of replacement.

I always joke that he needs to put 'Worthing' into his satnav in order to find it. I do wonder though...but anyway. I see your Bottomley and I'll raise you a Loughton.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I always joke that he needs to put 'Worthing' into his satnav in order to find it. I do wonder though...but anyway. I see your Bottomley and I'll raise you a Loughton.

I emailed Loughton a few years ago to ask him about one of the Brexit votes in Parliament, I will admit to being not rude exactly, but, not very understanding of his position. I did call him Mr Loughton and in his reply, that more or less told me to mind my own business, he said “ I’m Sir Tim Loughton, not Mr Loughton “.
I did email back asking him if he’d got his knighthood for arrogance. Funnily enough, he didn’t reply to that one.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Why is this abysmal?

Despite my great hair I'm 51 years old, all I can remember is 'Tory Sleaze'.

This isn't abysmal it's habitual.

Stat, I think you are splitting the hairs on you great head of hair.
I am 73 and still have a good head of hair and can remember that it wasn’t always this way.
Anyway, for me, abysmal it is.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If anyone is in any doubt that the Governments behaviour had anything to do with Owen Patterson (and not an act of revenge on the Standards Committee), they didn't even bother to tell him about the u-turn.

He found out from a journalist whilst he was out shopping in the supermarket.

Lay off this MP in my opinion (Labour MPs have done worse), he broke the rules but did so whilst alerting to the Government to food safety issues.

Concentrate your anger on those who hijacked the issue to meet another agenda.

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Maybe, just maybe, that wallpaper will cost Johnson more than he thought.

No, that's just wishful thinking, isn't it?

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
If anyone is in any doubt that the Governments behaviour had anything to do with Owen Patterson (and not an act of revenge on the Standards Committee), they didn't oven bother to tell him about the u-turn.

He found out from a journalist whilst he was out shopping in the supermarket.

Lay off this MP in my opinion (Labour MPs have done worse), he broke the rules but did so whilst alerting to the Government to food safety issues.

Concentrate your anger on those who hijacked the issue to meet another agenda.

[tweet]1455939442007478277[/tweet]

https://twitter.com/MichaelTakeMP/status/1455939442007478277

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here