Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Garvan (merged)

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
But you overpay for everything.Look at the new ground,nice on the outside but inside no better than Colchesters.

Colchester:
Colchester-United--Weston-Homes-Community-St_1066564.jpg

Brighton:
Falmer.jpg

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
Anyway as I said he was pretty shit at ours but we played a way to avoid relegation, maybe he would do better in a passing team.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Obviously. But at least we own it with no debt. (awaits the usual)

It's a pity you wont be moving out any time soon though, isn't it? Have things stalled since your board realised it'll cost £1m to get the application through planning? Architects drawings are expensive! I expect you'll be enjoying the delights of Selhurst for quite a while yet, another 10 years maybe? We'll be in a 30,000 person stadia soon (next year?) whilst you're sat in that hole.

And whilst we plan for a £15m 7 pitch training complex with full sized indoor pitch, you'll still be overpaying the rent on a 3 pitch complex whilst your supporters group try to fumble about for £3m to fund a new one.

hastings

Jan 15, 2010
Suffolk
Unfortunately i hope not. Has talent clearly and is a great passer of the ball. However lost the ball too easily at Ipswich and could not make a tackle to save his life. Was often the reason for many an ipswich goal. Slightly odd in the fact he found himself more defensive at town but perhaps further up the pitch he could work. Anyway, not convinced but whatever Gus believes is good enough for me.

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
It's a pity you wont be moving out any time soon though, isn't it? Have things stalled since your board realised it'll cost £1m to get the application through planning? Architects drawings are expensive! I expect you'll be enjoying the delights of Selhurst for quite a while yet, another 10 years maybe? We'll be in a 30,000 person stadia soon (next year?) whilst you're sat in that hole.

And whilst we plan for a £15m 7 pitch training complex with full sized indoor pitch, you'll still be overpaying the rent on a 3 pitch complex whilst your supporters group try to fumble about for £3m to fund a new one.

Yes well they should get a few more now thay are putting up posters all over London to try and reach 10k season ticket holders

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley

i'm quite happy to stay at Selhurst I have watched football (ahem) for 40 years there. You won't have a 30k stadium next year as the residents and transport issues will need to be sorted first.
While we are at it are you going to sue the builders for putting up the roofs at a dodgy angle?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

I cannot WAIT for this.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If then is true then I don't care what Palace fans are saying about him. Gus must see something in him that makes him a worthwhile signing and if he's good enough for Gus then he's good enough for me :banana:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
bum boy

[)

Excellent, a much underused homophobic phrase, well done.
Your next challenge is to shoehorn the phrases "uphill gardener" turd burglar" "fudge packer" & "brown hatter" into a post by the end of the day.If you can manage that you can start to learn joined up writing.
:wanker:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Ipswich fan says he's good when he wants to be, which isn't often. :lol:

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
[MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION] i was just about to post the exact same 2 pics . The difference between the grounds is hardly noticeable.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
we got GM for free and are going to sell one of our worst players to you for £250k, cha ching xx

He didn't fit into your team because you play ugly, route one, relegation football.

You'll soon find Murray to be a complete FLOP. He'll have a contract and no interest in playing for you. If Garvan joins us, with our style, linking up with Hoskins, Buckley and probably Lua Lua he could be amazing, and he'd score against you.

Eastbourne

Jun 4, 2011
Freedman has already stated he has to sell before he can buy, so in my opinion Ambrose should be the one to buy and Danns is going to do a Murray walk out for more money elsewhere.

I was shown this earlier : CPFC BBS - View Single Post - Isn't anyone else worried?

"One final point. We do NOT have to sell before we buy. Any players sold will be moved on as and when it suits the best interests of CPFC but Dougie knows that the owners are ready to trust his judgement and back him financially on player purchases."

That Freedman is a serial bullshitter. He's mental!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here