Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Owen Garvan (merged)

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011
Was told my palace supporting mate who knows more about the goings on at Palace than is healthy. Told me just after buying me a pint which was nice. Also it's bozman for you as you can afford the wages but not the fee's. He's not looking forward to the new season *snigger*

Are you drunk cause this makes no sense!

DannyCPFC

May 21, 2011
Was told my palace supporting mate who knows more about the goings on at Palace than is healthy. Told me just after buying me a pint which was nice. Also it's bozman for you as you can afford the wages but not the fee's. He's not looking forward to the new season *snigger*

My friend told me bla bla bullshit f*** off

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Must get my hearing checked-thought my son said we were getting a caravan from palarse for 250k.Fck me,that would buy the whole club!:thumbsup:

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Makes sense in that we need a playmaker ahead of Dicker and Bridcutt who can play in a 4-3-3 feeding Lualua(or Noone)/Hoskins/Buckley. Gus keeps saying its about players who can play our way and that side has bags of pace, not so much craft and guile.

PG

Palace4ever

Apr 13, 2011
Freedman has already stated he has to sell before he can buy, so in my opinion Ambrose should be the one to buy and Danns is going to do a Murray walk out for more money elsewhere.

I honestly wouldn't believe our Dougie when he talks to the press. He also said that we are not in for Murray if you recall 2 weeks before he signed. Our board came onto the BBS two days ago informing us first-hand that there really is no need to sell (although of course every player will have their price).

As I stated earlier, I'd be surprised if Garvan went for £250k, but I have no idea what Dougie and the board would think about the offer. We'll see I guess.

Seriously though guys, our team really is not having a walk-out. The only player who is likely to go is Danns. If Ambrose or Clyne follow, it'll be to a Prem team (most likely QPR) and both for a couple million each, easily.

I don't think either will be gone be the start of the season though and all in all I think we'll have a fuller team than this year.

I do not know how a chat about Garvan has derailed into a supposition that the Palace team is all leaving. If anything it is you guys who have lost your 20-goal / season striker and your best midfielder (and arguably best player). Who knows if LuaLua will sign and your other young and promising striker could be off to another Championship club.

Whilst neither of us know where we'll be squad-wise in August, you guys have lost more than we have so far - so to keep on that we're falling apart is very, very wide of the mark.

That is all for now.

Eagle_83

Premier League visitor
Jun 8, 2011

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
So Glenn wasn't one of you're best players last year?
Best players when applied to us is really a meaningless term, every player in our team was excellent, hence winning the title easily.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
So Glenn wasn't one of you're best players last year?

Undoubtedly. But you lot keep telling us we need to sign proven quality to make the MASSIVE step up to the Championship don't you? If we don't have a better player than Glenn come kick off time then pop back on by all means.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
True, but your owners used all their available money to buy that shithouse that needs a stand knocking down and rebuilding.
4 million for the whole thing including land is not a bad deal as it's worth at least 25m as a building plot.Good businessmen in charge who are not going to go down the previous route taken by Goldberg and Jordan.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Just looked on the palace forum away end to see what they think.Couldn't beleive the amount of stuff about us on there.They are desperate for us to fail.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here